provari and cobra atomizer - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: provari and cobra atomizer

Full Member Verified Member

i envy u guys in europe.... theres so much stuff there!!! in thailand nothing at all...very few ppl ship here, local stuff is just unreliable.

Account closed on request ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by gdawg View Post
    i envy u guys in europe.... theres so much stuff there!!! in thailand nothing at all...very few ppl ship here, local stuff is just unreliable.
    European suppliers are actually faster to order from than US suppliers. Just find the ones who will ship to Thailand that will ship at fair prices. I use a few.

the provari doesnt seem to available with ne one.. the only colors available are blu n pink.. not fond of those colors, so i just decided to wait a bit more
    Last edited by gdawg; 09-25-2012 at 10:21 AM.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hate to say it but I would recommend the genesis atomiser to anyone who asked love it build quality is fantastic looks amazing on my provari albeit ridiculously big on my mini but if you come up with a reliable place to buy one would highly Reccomend it

i m just assuming ur talking abt ur cobra, isnt it, u were supposed to get one.
    i ve heard so much abt it, have u tried ne other genesis style atomizers, how does the cobra compare with them?

ECF Veteran

Yeah the cobra atomiser lol and sadly I havnt most of them are extremely hard to get hold of in my experience but the build quality of the cobra is brilliant it looks like its a part meant to be with my provari and I really like the Pyrex glass have been looking for a atomiser made from glass as Im not a huge fan of tanks so overall ticks all of the boxes I was looking for

its actually true... i saw a video of pbusardo on youtube. even he was saying tht the zatty atomizer got sold out within minutes of being lauched on provape. 300 pcs.. i dnt know when us thailanders wld be able to try one!!

ECF Veteran

There going to ruin it for themselves plenty of vapours out there willing to pay 100 pounds upwards for a decent genesis atomiser and availability is laughable and now smoktech has cottoned on to it and has produced a genesis style atomiser for under 20 quid they may have had there day already a shame really because most people but genesis atomisers to get away from Boge smoktech ect

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by gdawg View Post
    hey chakris,
    ur odyssey looks awesome...
    but i was just thinking, if i shld go for this, or continue my search for the provari with the cobra...
    ne thghts guys????
    Thanks gdawg, I've been using it for about 3 weeks now and I like it a lot, but as Fishtec said below, it's not VV. However, it does have a 510 thread, so you can swap atomizers or tanks that are 510 and if you take the thread sleeve (TW calls it a plinth) off, you can even put an eGo-C atomizer and cart on it, which means you can play around with different resistances, but at a fixed voltage, for what it's worth.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishtec View Post
    Oddesey is fixed voltage and therefore not much play with different resistances or atomisers if you can live with that then go for it it is a nice looking piece of kit minus the tw logos everywhere havnt had any experience with the cobra mine arrive tomo will update when I've had a play with it but from the reviews it looks amazing
    From what I hear, TW has a vv on the blackboard - be nice to see what they come up with, esp, if they come up with something that has changeable/rebuildable atomizers.

Have fun with your cobra.
    Last edited by Chakris; 09-29-2012 at 06:07 PM. Reason: added info

Heather's Heavenly Vapes - Come on in and set a spell

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Chakris View Post
    Thanks gdawg, I've been using it for about 3 weeks now and I like it a lot, but as Fishtec said below, it's not VV. However, it does have a 510 thread, so you can swap atomizers or tanks that are 510 and if you take the thread sleeve (TW calls it a plinth) off, you can even put an eGo-C atomizer and cart on it, which means you can play around with different resistances, but at a fixed voltage, for what it's worth.

From what I hear, TW has a vv on the blackboard - be nice to see what they come up with, esp, if they come up with something that has changeable/rebuildable atomizers.

Have fun with your cobra.
    Don't worry I am looks the buissness on my provari but from what I've heard totally wicked have applied for a uk patent on a variable temperature device which I'm not sure how it would work but if it did it would be awesome only downfall is totally wicked would obviously control it and I really hate buying tw products

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast