provari and cobra atomizer
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: provari and cobra atomizer

Full Member Verified Member

Default provari and cobra atomizer

good vaping equipment is extremely difficult to find in bangkok, thailand.. does ne one know of a good n reliable supplier of top qaulity vaping equipment in thailand!!!!
    not the cheap quality fakes tht r manufactured in china n sent here.. but good original stuff.
    i need a provari n a cobra atomizer..

Ascended to Nirvana Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Well, the Provari is made and sold by provape. You can go to their site and see if they ship to you.

Someone else will have to help out with the Cobra, I am not that advanced yet. GOOD LUCK, and welcome to ECF!

Caravela #294, REO's with RM2's: Grand, VVGs, VVWs including Tesla, Mini 2.1s, & Woodvils, Mamu DNA20 Delsy,
    ProVari/ZAP, lizardnipples, RBA's and RDA's with a few Trippy Tips on top

thanks a lot mate,
    provape doesnt ship to thailand..
    and the funny part is tht the cobra is actually manufactured in thailand by siam mods!!!
    i m just looking for a way to get it...

Account closed on request ECF Veteran

Their are European suppliers that will ship Provape and Siam Mods products to Thailand. Oddly Siam Mods, a Thailand manufacturer, will not sell in Thailand. PM me for info.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by gdawg View Post
    good vaping equipment is extremely difficult to find in bangkok, thailand.. does ne one know of a good n reliable supplier of top qaulity vaping equipment in thailand!!!!
    not the cheap quality fakes tht r manufactured in china n sent here.. but good original stuff.
    i need a provari n a cobra atomizer..
    Buy your provari from provape arrives quickly and is a lovely quality mod. ive dropped it loads of times and its never faulted once.
    if you want a cobra visit uk vapers and go on the list for it.

COBRA list

thanks for the suggestion red and white,
    i checked up the entire list which took me to some other link,
    and when i reached the end of the other link there were 240 ppl already before me, n then they closed it!!! (for the cobra)
    n for the provari i ve already tried provape, but they dnt have a thailand option in their shipping list..
    so not sure if they ship here..

n wat do u guys think abt the CUBE!!!(oooooo). its also by siam mods. looks ok to me..

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by gdawg View Post
    n wat do u guys think abt the CUBE!!!(oooooo). its also by siam mods. looks ok to me..
    gdawg, have you checked out Totally Wicked? They have a really nice advanced PV called the Odyssey. They're UK based and the Odyssey is manufactured by TW in the UK. They also have a sister site in the States. Both sites ship to Thailand The US price lists are way cheaper, but you need to weigh that against shipping costs.

My Odyssey PV & eGo-Startdust V3:

Attachment 135159

Oysy-eGob.jpg

hey chakris,
    ur odyssey looks awesome...
    but i was just thinking, if i shld go for this, or continue my search for the provari with the cobra...
    ne thghts guys????

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Oddesey is fixed voltage and therefore not much play with different resistances or atomisers if you can live with that then go for it it is a nice looking piece of kit minus the tw logos everywhere havnt had any experience with the cobra mine arrive tomo will update when I've had a play with it but from the reviews it looks amazing

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast