• 1 Post By Maka
  • 1 Post By Lukey1979
  • 1 Post By Lukey1979
  • 1 Post By charkohl
  • 1 Post By 0time

Thread: Best prices on liquid

Default Best prices on liquid

Hi Guys.

I have been searching high and low for the lowest price (wholesale or not) of liquids around the Thailand based forums and sites.
    The vendors on most of the forums are offering around 70 bt on Dekang and Hangsen and wont budge any lower. I have had a best quote on Dekang wholesale at 60 bt per bottle. Sounds good but would like to source something lower if possible. I know i could get a better price if i went outside the kingdom but then there is the customs issue....
    Doe's anyone have any ideas or am i clutching at straws?

Thanks in advance.

Hey Lukey
    I sure cannot help you but I'm curious too as I'm going back to visit the extended family next month. Are the china liquids repacked or original packing? Those prices are a stealer! From where I'm at it gets like triple man.. I'm itching on PSV liqs hopefully can get them when I'm there.
    Good luck to us!
    Lukey1979 likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

70 thb is very good.
    I bought some from a few Thai vendors but the taste was very weak.
    This place,Thai E Vape, sells juice but it's a little more than 70 thb but it is original tasting juice

Thai E-Vape E-Liquid Juice
    Lukey1979 likes this.

There are 2 good vendors on Thaiecigclub named Oyo and Pingpong who sell Dekang Premium and Hangsen at 70 Bt per bottle. Dekang Gold is only 80 baht too.
    Don't be put off that its a Thai written website. Google translate it, join it, and drop them a PM with your order and Address. Do a bank transfer and you will recieve the goods the next day.

Quote Originally Posted by Maka View Post
    70 thb is very good.
    I bought some from a few Thai vendors but the taste was very weak.
    This place,Thai E Vape, sells juice but it's a little more than 70 thb but it is original tasting juice

Thai E-Vape E-Liquid Juice
    0time likes this.

The packaging is legit mate all sealed up good and proper.
    If you shop on the Dekang E-liquid thailand site you can buy them for 100 Baht per bottle or get in touch with them about their wholesale price which is the best quote i have had yet. You have to buy 50 bottles to get the wholesale rate though.
    E-Liquid Thai –

Quote Originally Posted by charkohl View Post
    Hey Lukey
    I sure cannot help you but I'm curious too as I'm going back to visit the extended family next month. Are the china liquids repacked or original packing? Those prices are a stealer! From where I'm at it gets like triple man.. I'm itching on PSV liqs hopefully can get them when I'm there.
    Good luck to us!
    0time likes this.

Thanks Guys.
    Would like to try the Dekang Gold series, and well that's still affordable in my book as long as it's original packing.
    Will check them out.
    Cheers mates.
    Lukey1979 likes this.

Full Member Verified Member

Thanks for the link Lukey. Placed an order with them this week and received it in two days. Good, fast service for Dekang E-liquid.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukey1979 View Post
    The packaging is legit mate all sealed up good and proper.
    If you shop on the Dekang E-liquid thailand site you can buy them for 100 Baht per bottle or get in touch with them about their wholesale price which is the best quote i have had yet. You have to buy 50 bottles to get the wholesale rate though.
    E-Liquid Thai –
    Lukey1979 likes this.

After purchasing the Dekang liquids from a few Thai forum vendors and the E-liquid Thai website I have come to the conclusion that E-liquid Thai supplies a higher quality and reliable product. Yes it is dearer at 100 bt per bottle, but it is consistently good and they are a legit Dekang distributor.

Moved On

Another is Vapor Mist its a western guy who makes his own ,use facebook to find him