I had an idea to start a "Pay it Forward" thread for Thailand residents only. If you have something you want to share or some juice or mods you don't use any more and want to hand down to another deserving member of the Thailand vaping community this is the place to do it. You should not be requesting a trade. Just offer something outright and then the taker is obligated to make their own Pay it Forward over for a similar or better item. The offerer can also pay shipping or ask his takers to pay the minimal shipping fees as Thai Post has quite inexpensive postal rates.
Here are the rules:
The PIF thread:
The concept here is that members accept the latest offer, and then make one of their own. This is beneficial to those participating as it gives vapers a chance to try out new flavors they may other wise not have a chance to try. In vaping it is important to find you ďgo toĒ vape, its also part of the fun. However this can be an expensive, as there are so many liquids available to try. This is a way to give others the chance to try the juices you didnt love and for you to try out others as well.
Rules For the PIF Thread.
1. All offers are BUYER BEWARE just like in the classifieds. ECF will not help you if you have a trade that goes wrong. Mods will try to mediate but there is no guarantee that anything can be done to secure such items.
2. If you post an Offer, you may add to it or change it. However you can not withdrawal the offer completely. Your offer is only withdrawn if someone makes a new offer and does not claim yours, but this is their choice.
3. If an offer has gone unaccepted for awhile, then someone else may come in and place a new offer. The person placing the new offer can accept the offer that stalled the thread or not, but he is not entitled to any previous offers.
4. Members may also Add to the current offer.
5. Please keep discussions to a minimum in the PIF thread.
6. When you accept an offer it is up to you to contact the one that is offering it. Send them a PM with a copy of what the offer is so there is not mistaking what was on the table at the time and your information so they may mail it to you.
7. If you are caught taking advantage of the offers you will be dismissed from the group and not allowed to participate. What constitutes taking advantage: Taking big offers and offering little back on a regular basis. We know that new members donít have much and that is to be expected but it wonít take long to get a stash going and be able to offer more things back to the group.
8. If you do not want the whole offer, tell the person making the offer in the PM you send them with your info. It will stop confusion on the board.
9. Once you accept an offer, please put up the next offer as soon as possible. Few mins delay is ok, longer then 30 mins is not.
10. Be as specific as you can with your description, strength, PG or VG, amount, Brand, etc. All PIF bottles must have some form of label on them, with such information.
12. Once you accept an offer and receive it is yours to do with as you please, with the exception of selling it for monitary gain as stated in our group rules.
13. Please try to mail your offers in a timely manner. We understand that many of us are disabled and have trouble getting out so not all offers will be shipped the next day and maybe not even the day after that. If it is going to be more than a couple of days, please notify the person that is expecting it so they donít get worried.
14. Please donít keep accepting one offer right after another. Give other people a chance to accept something. Don't accept offers back to back. There are lots of us here, over 700 now please keep others needs and wishes in mind too.
15. Please do not PM a member unsolicited to ask for items because you have seen a member give in the past. This constitutes harassment and is a clear violation of ECF rules. Behavior of this type will be dealt with swiftly and harshly.
16. Offers can be anything e-cig related (and only e-cig related), with the exception of used cartomizers. They are not to be offered.
This PIF membership is for Thailand residents only - Your shipping address must be within the Kingdom of Thailand.