• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

1st ZampleBox Gold delivery arrived.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveMc

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2013
UK
20140513_120149.jpg 20140513_120303.jpg

The postman was nice enough to leave a gift more me this morning and this is what was inside. :)
I'll list the contents tomorrow but would just like to say that there was 169ml of juice in this box, value of the stuff was $120.30 [£71.36] Considering it cost me £38.54 inc. shipping I'd say I got a bargain. :)
More to follow...

1st bag, left to right:
Blueprint - Park Ave, People's vape - Cosmonaut, 503 - Mango, Clever Vape - Dip Stick, NicQuid - Smooththol & Hurricane Vapor - Tropicali Milkshake.
2nd bag, left to right:
Big Heart Flavors - Strawpeary Doo, NiQuid - Strawberry, Rocketfuel - Strawberry Fields, NiQuid - Day Break & Big Heart Flavors - Jive juice.

Last edited:

Lucky1384

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Sheffield, UK
Looks good! 503 and Big Heart are two of the Zamplebox offerings that I've found the best so far. I'll be looking forward to see how you find the Blueprint, because my two examples have been pretty pants. I'm hoping that it's just because it's not suited to an RDA or something because I really want to get the hype!

SteveMc

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2013
UK
Susie's vaping away on Big Heart's Jive Juice which is a zesty orange flavour.
I went for the little 5ml sampler of Tropicali Milkshake and was pretty annoyed after the 1st few vapes. There should have been MORE! This little beauty is my favourite vape since starting back in November, absolutely love it. I'll definitely be buying from Hurricane Vapor in the future.
I'll give the Blueprint a go next, Lucky1384, and let you know. What flavours have you tried?

Lucky1384

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Sheffield, UK
From Blueprint I've tried C.R.E.A.M and Park Ave. I get nothing at all from the cream, and the very slightest hint of a trace of 'something' in the Park Ave. If anything they make a good cleanser for when I can't be bothered to change cotton between flavours. I just vape it until I can't taste anything and then drip in the new juice :D

SteveMc

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2013
UK
From Blueprint I've tried C.R.E.A.M and Park Ave. I get nothing at all from the cream, and the very slightest hint of a trace of 'something' in the Park Ave. If anything they make a good cleanser for when I can't be bothered to change cotton between flavours. I just vape it until I can't taste anything and then drip in the new juice :D
Got a couple of HyperTanks coming tomorrow so will try it out in that and get back to you.

The bag to the left was the exact same as mine this month.

Like I said in the other thread, Dipstick is just lovely.
A lot of people get the same bags, depends on what's sent from the suppliers.
How many deliveries have you had and are you in Gold or Standard?

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
The bag to the left was the exact same as mine this month.

Like I said in the other thread, Dipstick is just lovely.

Got a couple of HyperTanks coming tomorrow so will try it out in that and get back to you.

Mine is exactly the same as the bag on the left too. It's my 2nd box on standard.

SteveMc

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2013
UK
Nice bag, I'd be happy with that on a standard. I'm going to stick with the Gold as there's 2 of us.
I usually stick with Menthol but these flavours have got me experimenting now and very happy with what I have to experiment with. Susie likes the fruit normally anyway so she was over the moon, lol.
Great experience, would definitely recommend them to anyone thinking about taking the plunge. :)

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
You had no issues with customs? I am tempted to order it, but worry customs wants to double the price for me....

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

They say $15 for the value on the box so it's way under the level customs add charges. I dont know of anyone being charged by customs on a zamplebox.

I've only paid a customs charge once on an order from america for a loki tank that was $65. Customs was £7.74 and royal mail charged £8 for handling - thats just because $65 is over the limit where you get a customs fee added.

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
Customs is due above £25 including shipping. That's why I was worried. But if they are nice enough to say its worth $15, I will definitely get one next month. Is the shipping the same for gold and normal?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Over to Steve for that one... its $19.99 on standard, but the total price including delivery is £27 for standard. This means that if you lived in America you would be getting it for about £18 - not bad for 100ml of premium quality juice!

SteveMc

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2013
UK
Customs is due above £25 including shipping. That's why I was worried. But if they are nice enough to say its worth $15, I will definitely get one next month. Is the shipping the same for gold and normal?

Gold: $44.99 / month
Shipping: $19.99 / month
Total: $64.98 / month

Not sure about the standard costs but someone will put you right. :)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK

Last time I checked, it was £15 - perhaps I got it wrong! I do seem to recall I paid duty & charges on something costing £22 though.
Have you a link to something that says it's £25? - would be a lot better! :)

BCFCMike

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2013
Bristol, England

Standard, might be tempted to go for gold next month..

Im struggling to set up a device to test taste liquids, I've tried a 306 dripper, but I found the flavor to be quite bland.

Only way that seems to be working alright is setting up my Igo-L with cotton, and changing out the cotton every time I want to change flavor.

I also don't like the glass bottles that come with no squeeze dripper (whatever the hell it's called, it's late:(), had four in total, only one with a dripper as part of the lid. No pipettes or syringes in the house either! Will have to get a couple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread