2014 best fruity & sweet vendors

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockmissjess

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2013
Prescott, AZ
I keep finding threads from past years on the best vendors ect..
but im looking for your TOP 3 in ONLY sweet & fruity & candy flavors.. me and my husband only like sweet FLAVORFUL flavors and are looking to try new vendors.. suggestions please!
What are your Favorite Top 3 Vendors?
And from each vendor your top 3 flavors?

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Last edited:

rockmissjess

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2013
Prescott, AZ
I keep finding threads from past years on the best vendors ect..
but im looking for your TOP 3 in ONLY sweet & fruity & candy flavors.. me and my husband only like sweet FLAVORFUL flavors and are looking to try new vendors.. suggestions please!
What are your Favorite Top 3 Vendors?
And from each vendor your top 3 flavors?

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

:( No replies yet...
Ones we have tried thus far:
ecblends - not that great.
dwf vapor- gots a good pomegranate
jvapes- my top vendor thus far: bangberry mist, chameleon, strawnana, valkerie, tekkent, abbey road(lane), no worries, hello yellow, chimpo, bomb.com, raspberry :laugh:
apollo- not that great.
vapedudes- love their razz honey and buttery nipple

rockmissjess

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2013
Prescott, AZ
Have you tried Killer Juice. Little expensive then MBV but uses 100% natural flavors.

Never even heard of them... (started vaping last year, then got vapors tounge for 3 months so went back to smoking..bleh trying to quit again, going straight back to vaping) Hence.. need yummy yummy flavors :)

ashishsonileo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Herndon
Never even heard of them... (started vaping last year, then got vapors tounge for 3 months so went back to smoking..bleh trying to quit again, going straight back to vaping) Hence.. need yummy yummy flavors :)

give them a try, you'll like them. They have have a promo going on where they are giving away 15 ml bottles for 1.99

RottenJeeves

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2012
St Paul, Minnesota
just placed a order for 5 juices.. ill give em a go.. ;) thanks for the 411 on the great deal to try em out! :D paid $15 for 5 flavors including shipping :D

how did u manage that? It looks like its limited to 1 bottle...

edit: nvm I see it limited 1 bottle per flavor.

Last edited:

rockmissjess

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2013
Prescott, AZ
how did u manage that? It looks like its limited to 1 bottle...

edit: nvm I see it limited 1 bottle per flavor.

tsk..tsk.... its awesome... i would order more but since i just placed a order with mvb & diy flavor shack yesterday and then them today my husband would crap his pants if i ordered more.. specially since we already have over 20 flavors in my cuboard right now... bahahaha

rockmissjess

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2013
Prescott, AZ
Highbrow - orange de sangre, grandpa Dave's pomegranate, black cherry dulcet, pure pear

Tastyvapor.us - pineapple/orange/banana, island punch, peach melba, chocolate amaretti cake, (not fruit, but yummy!!!)

AltCig - sweet tangerine, Jamaican me vape

Vapalicious - Golden gate punch

~Tiger

i heard tasty vapor is good... put them in my ejuice to try list TY for posting the flavors! :) much appreciated :) :p

TigerLadyTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2012
Garland, TX
i heard tasty vapor is good... put them in my ejuice to try list TY for posting the flavors! :) much appreciated :) :p

One of the coolest things about TV is when you find something that you really like you can then order a "doubler", (2oz or 4oz size zero nicotine), and mix it with the same flavor in a high nicotine 1oz bottle for a very reasonable cost. And if your nicotine juice is one of the four that is on the weekly sale, the cost of that juice is even further reduced.

I usually get a 4oz doubler and mix it with a 48mg/mL 30mL bottle. That brings the nicotine level down to just under 10mg/mL which is perfect strength for me and the cost of that 5oz juice is about $32.00. How cool is that!?!

~Tiger

Lexxon

Verified Member
Jul 31, 2012
Henderson, Nv
TigerLady, that is awesome. :)

rockmissjess, I found a watermelon juice I finally like, in fact it is my all day vape now, but took many, many venders to find a good one. I get mine from "TimelessVapor", and it is called Mandy's Melons. I have tried others from them, but didn't like them, so now I make most of my juice myself, however, I still purchase Mandy's melons every month. Everyones tastes are so different it is hard to take recommendations.

Hope that helps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread