Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamed

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
USA
I recently bought a 10x3ml sampler package for $25. Without spending a whole lot of time searching every single vendor site does someone have a short or long list of where I can buy samplers in 3ml bottles? The next closest I've seen was 6 ml and a lot only have 15ml as smallest bottle.

I'm very new and would like to try out as many different flavors from different vendors for cheap. I know cheap doesn't always equal good but I want to start for cheap :) I also realize that bigger bottles are cheaper per ml but I also have found some of the flavors I just don't care for and would rather not toss out a 15ml bottle just because I had to experiment with the taste. I'd rather pay more for 3ml samplers and then buy a bigger bottle when I KNOW that's what I like.

I'd preferable be able to pick and chose my own flavors, strengths, pg/vg ratio's etc. I'm not necessarily looking for 10x3ml tobacco sampler or 10x3ml Fruity sampler, etc. I guess even more ideally would be that I could pick and choose from different vendors ejuice all on one website. Maybe not too many exist.

So I guess priority here not in any particular order or cheapness, variety, smaller bottle size.

*****UPDATE*****
Based on recommendations I've put them in order they were received with price and my comments. I'll try to keep this updated if I get more options in posts. This is more for my own personal future use but sure it may also come in handy for those looking for cheap smaller bottle sizes to try when starting out.

http://www.thevaporroom.net/3mltasters.html
10x3ml
$/ml 0.97 (With shipping 4.00)
$/ml 0.83
Flavor Choices: Approx 100
Nicotine Content Choice: Yes
PG/VG Ratio Choice: Yes
*My Personal Comments: First place I bought. Vendor says you can choose different strength/ratios for each flavor if you leave comments when ordering indicating which flavor is which pg/vg ratio and what nic level. It would be nice to have a drop down for each choice rather than specifying these for the entire lot or trusting that vendor will actually reads all comments in your order. Just seems less error prone if there was a drop down for each one.

http://www.parkesvaping.com/index.ph...product_id=221
5x3ml
$/ml 0.73 (With shipping 2.90)
$/ml 0.53
Flavor Choices: A Lot didn’t count all of them and wasn’t a drop down
*Personal Comments: Haven’t tried yet but assuming shipping isn’t outrageous this seems cheap. Wish website had drop down for flavors. Looks like you need to find your flavor and then type it in. Seems like there could be accidents/typo’s that result in wrong flavor? Wish I could find shipping costs somewhere without giving credit card info first. Nevermind found shipping after entering delivery info.

http://www.ecblendflavors.com/order-...size-selector/
6x5ml (Update actually can do any x 5ml for same price)
$/ml 0.59 (With 2.82 shipping)
$/ml 0.50
Flavor Choices: Lots and Lots
*Personal Comments. Like the drop down for flavors. Looks like you need to order all in same nic strength and pg/vg ratio. (Update can purchase 1x5ml for the same price and choose different nic strength and pg/vg ratio’s)

http://www.eliquidsamples.com/
anynumber x 1ml
$/ml (not sure about shipping)…closed due to restocking
$/ml approx. 1.50 give or take a 0.25
Nicotine Content Choice: Unsure closed due to restocking
PG/VG Ratio Choice: Unsure closed due to restocking
*Personal Comments…Looked a bit higher in price but they are in 1ml bottles which is the smallest I’ve seen. You can also order from a variety of vendors all at one shop. I guess you pay for convience. Not sure I like it closed due to restocking and not sure how often that happens

http://www.delightfulvapor.com/catal...x.php?cPath=29
any number x 3ml
$/ml ? (didn’t look into shipping)
$/ml 0.67
Flavor Choices: not a lot for the 3ml sample section
Nicotine Content Choice: Spot checked a few looks like you are stuck with 18mg
PG/VG Ratio Choice: Spot checked a few looks like you are stuck at 50/50
*Personal Comments. Reasonable price not a large selection for the 3ml sampler section

http://www.nettmixcustomvapes.com/ca.../E%2dLiquid/
any number x 3ml
$/ml ? (didn’t look into shipping)
$/ml 0.67
Flavor Choices: A Lot
Nicotine Content Choice: Yes (Spot checked a few)
PG/VG Ratio Choice: No (Spot checked a few not sure what ratio is for this site will look later and update)
*Personal Comments. Reasonable price decent selection for the 3ml sampler section

update. I quit trying to find the shipping info. I guess if you buy more it reduces the overall cost anyway and only small factor in the $/ml

http://www.liberty-flights.com/products.asp
Any number x 3ml
$/ml 1.24
Flavor Choices: so so. 7 tobacco and 19 “Other”
Nicotine Content Choice: Yes 12-24mg depending on what is in stock
PG/VG Ratio Choice: yes? No? Didn’t see where you can change that anywhere but was told by member that it was available
*Personal Comments. Not a lot of choices and some items out of stock. Rather high $/ml compared to some of the others. It looks like the keep items in stock rather than make them so probably no steeping required and maybe delivery of product would be faster since they are only selling what they have in stock?

http://vapeland.org/product/a-little-bit-of-everything/
16 x 3ml
$/ml 0.69
Flavor Choices: Stuck with the 16 on the list...can't pick and choose.
PG/VG Ratio Choice: No
*Personal Comments. Currently closed due to max capacity reached. May need to plan ahead on this choice...but maybe that also means they are good?

Last edited:

OhaiKrikket

ECF Veteran
Last edited:

Barbara21

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2013
Greenville, SC, USA
<snip>
I'd preferable be able to pick and chose my own flavors, strengths, pg/vg ratio's etc. <snip>

Right there is going to be your problem. Many vendors who sell 'samples' only have them pre-made. This is not necessarily a bad thing - they've already had some steeping and I've heard it said that it's difficult to accurate create a 3ml bottle of juice because the measurements are so small (which makes sense to me).

I can say that Alice in Vapeland and Heather's Heavenly Vapes have sample packages (because I just ordered them). I'm not recommending either, only because I haven't tried them myself. Both companies are quite popular, search for threads here on this forum. Alice in Vapeland opens on Tuesday nights at 11PM EST and closes when they've reached capacity.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Both Cignot (Dekang) and Liberty Flights (rebranded Hangsen) offer individual 5ml sample sizes of your choosing. Neither place will have the lowest price going. But both places offer one of your criteria: the ability to choose nic level and PG or VG (limited option for these brands) on a bottle by bottle basis.

Johnson Creek seems to be missing from the list so far too.

Mohamed

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
USA
It's getting late for me but I'll try to keep my original post updated with new vendors you mentioned and the one correction from
OhaiKrikket about not having to buy sampler.

Like I said this may or may not be useful to others but I'll come back here when ordering so I'll try to keep updated at least for my own use. I've found it's more expensive per ml to go this route but when learning what flavors, pg/vg ratio, nicotine strength I need I'll stick with small quantities at slight expense.

Maybe when I really know what I'm doing I'll go the DIY route to cut back on costs even more but for now I need to figure out the basics of pallet and when will help keep me off of analogs. Again I'll try and update tomorrow maybe over lunch break.

Mohamed

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
USA
Both Cignot (Dekang) and Liberty Flights (rebranded Hangsen) offer individual 5ml sample sizes of your choosing. Neither place will have the lowest price going. But both places offer one of your criteria: the ability to choose nic level and PG or VG (limited option for these brands) on a bottle by bottle basis.

Johnson Creek seems to be missing from the list so far too.

For the Cignot I am only finding 10ml bottles. Perhaps you have link to the 5ml sampler sizes?

For Johnson Creek the smallest I could find was 15ml as well. Do you have link as well to there smaller sizes. I'd like to keep my list in the 1ml to 5ml category with 5 being the largest.

Updated list again to include the liberty flight ones.

Skymutt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2013
Steel City, PA, USA
For the Cignot I am only finding 10ml bottles. Perhaps you have link to the 5ml sampler sizes?
For Johnson Creek the smallest I could find was 15ml as well. Do you have link as well to there smaller sizes. I'd like to keep my list in the 1ml to 5ml category with 5 being the largest.

Here's Johnson Creek's Sample link...

Sample smoke juice bottles Johnson Creek Smoke Juice

I don't know if they run it all the time, but right now they have a 5-pack (5ml) special for $17.77 and they throw in a free storage tin. The 5ml samples are normally $3.95 each. I ordered them a few days ago, and it came to $20.99 shipped USPS standard mail.

Mohamed

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
USA
Hmm for some reason I can longer update my original post...too bad...I would like to have kept them all in one spot. Perhaps mod could add this to bottom of my original post or allow me to update original post again?

Sample smoke juice bottles Johnson Creek Smoke Juice
5 x 5ml for 17.99 Can buy individually for 5ml for 3.95
$/ml 0.72
Flavor Choices: 24 total flavors.
Nicotine Content Choice: No (All say 1.8%) not sure what that works out to mg/ml
*Personal Comments. Other than lack of choice for nicotine strength and pg/vg ratio looks like a good sampler starter

Mohamed

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
USA
Still can't update original post but here is another one.

E-Liquid Made in USA - E-Liquid Sample Pack 6ml - E-Liq.com Shop
15x6ml
$/ml 0.14
Flavor Choices: NO Stuck with what they over stocked with
Nicotine Content: NO Stuck with what they are over stocked with
PG/VG Ratio Choice: NO Stuck with what they are over stocked with
*Personal Comments. Very CHEAP!!! You don't get any choices what so ever and are stuck with what ever they are currently overstocked in. It does say 15 different flavors so I assume they wouldn't stick you with same flavor but different nic and pg/vg ratio. Just for the mere fact that they are so cheap compared to others it might be worth a try and then Trade with others or even mix some of your more favorite flavors to drown out the taste if it's no good. Even if you get 50% of flavors that you don't like it's still way cheaper than most other choices.

Mohamed

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
USA
Thanks for the research and sharing it. Once what I have ordered comes in, I going order some samples from a vender on your list. Thanks Again.
No problem glad I could help someone out. Ohh btw I've only tried a few of the vendors in the original list and subsequent posts. These aren't reviews per se...more just a list of where you can find cheap sampler packs and my comments about the price, nic content, flavor choices, pg/vg ratio choices etc. After experimenting with 30 or so flavors I've finally got comfortable with ordering a 30ml sized bottle. Once you figure out what you like it's going to be more economical to go that route. I'm gonna still try a couple more out just so I don't get bored. It's kind of like if all you eat is oatmeal for 3 meals a day every day...eventually it's going to get old even if you do really love oatmeal ;)

Try AceEjuice. She has some great samplers and hers come in a 6ml size. Not the 3ml you wanted but...
The 10 flavor 60ml sampler is 20 bucks. You can't beat that with a stick!

50ml Ejuice Sampler Pack
10 x 6ml for $19.50
$/ml 0.33
Flavor Choices: 10 different flavors but you can't pick and choose your stuck with the preselected flavors
Nicotine Content Choice: Yes but only 0, 6, or 12 mg/ml
*Personal Comments. +1 for the very cheap crowd. Hard to beat the price. Wish they had higher nic content. I've only worked myself down to 24 mg/ml so this may not be a choice for me for sometime. I wish you could pick and chose your flavors like on some other sites. I've kind of figured out by now that I don't like fruity or Pina Colada so there's a couple of flavors that I'm pretty sure I wouldn't like to begin with and would be wasted.

Still wish I could edit my original post and put these all at the top.

Last edited:

Mrs. G

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
No problem glad I could help someone out. Ohh btw I've only tried a few of the vendors in the original list and subsequent posts. These aren't reviews per se...more just a list of where you can find cheap sampler packs and my comments about the price, nic content, flavor choices, pg/vg ratio choices etc. After experimenting with 30 or so flavors I've finally got comfortable with ordering a 30ml sized bottle. Once you figure out what you like it's going to be more economical to go that route. I'm gonna still try a couple more out just so I don't get bored. It's kind of like if all you eat is oatmeal for 3 meals a day every day...eventually it's going to get old even if you do really love oatmeal ;)

50ml Ejuice Sampler Pack
10 x 6ml for $19.50
$/ml 0.33
Flavor Choices: 10 different flavors but you can't pick and choose your stuck with the preselected flavors
Nicotine Content Choice: Yes but only 0, 6, or 12 mg/ml
*Personal Comments. +1 for the very cheap crowd. Hard to beat the price. Wish they had higher nic content. I've only worked myself down to 24 mg/ml so this may not be a choice for me for sometime. I wish you could pick and chose your flavors like on some other sites. I've kind of figured out by now that I don't like fruity or Pina Colada so there's a couple of flavors that I'm pretty sure I wouldn't like to begin with and would be wasted.

Still wish I could edit my original post and put these all at the top.

If there is something you really want to try, shoot her an email. I have found her to be extremely accommodating. ;)

sent from my personal chariot using tapatalk2. check out rsdsa.org and help find a cure

Mohamed

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread