Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesEh408

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2013
San Jose Ca
Hello all and thank you for participating in this thread.

Recently I decided its time to jump off the porch and hang with the big dogs, and purchase a VV vaping device. So I went and purchased a iTaste AVD. It seemed to be awesome...but it isn't going to ship until 9/3/13...which is 2 weeks after the purchase date..so I canceled that SOB.

I am looking for a good US made product that costs $100 or less. It has to be VV and I dont have many other requirements as I am pretty new to this.

Thanks again!

J

Mike Sheda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
Tampa, FL
Madvapes has several that you would find at FT, but shrinking that shipping time will cost you. But they do ship fast for what's in stock.
I got tired of waiting on my SID from china, so picked one up from there as well. On the plus side, I was able to get the color I wanted (blue) vs the silver from Joes.

Many US vendors have them available, just not at the same price you can get if you are willing to wait.

For American Made, pony up for VV like a Provari.

xtwosm0kesx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
Face down in the gutter, USA
Blem ProVari V2 Satin Silver

$140 for a silver blem, like they said american made and will get to ya relatively quickly.

Put a Tatroe Tank 3.2ML Grooved on it, and you'll have a high level, nearly bombproof rig that should last ya forever.

229680d1373499333-best-tank-provari-provari.jpg

Last edited:

2coils

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2012
New Jersey
ok... here is the solution, I promise you will not be disappointed!! Nivel SNUS Mod - Mint - Fazed Box Mods, L.L.C.

He ONLY has two left on his site, so if interested act fast. I have one of these, It is pure vaping goodness! No need to buy batteries, a charger, etc... I have now made 3 purchases in the last month from him. If you see something on his site that is out of stock he will make one for you, but takes time and I know you want something quick. The Nivel Snus is assembled here in the U.S. By Matt the owner. The chip is from Russia. It has both VV and VW, the chip used is on par with Provari at least!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread