Not open for further replies.

youtubecommercial

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2009
Florida
Nice collection.

Would you mind if I put this on the e-cig wiki? Do you perhaps have higher resolution versions of the numbered pics?

I wouldnt mind at all ... the photos are at: Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

I have some more not uploaded to photobucket so if you need more please let me know :)

Thank you everyone for your wonderful comments :) I am getting a few more mods, but I had to get this posted up as I have promised a few members I would ... I just hope it helps many members in there quest for there ultimate vaping experience.

Last edited:

SuZamme

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I feel honored to be in the presence of such greatness!!!!

It must have months to collect and hours to write about...thank you.

Please add info on how you choose which ones to vape on any given occasion...are there any jealously issues among the PV's because they haven't been "chosen" for a few days? Just how much juice do you vape in a day? Are you insured by Lloyds of London? Do you want to be my special friend? :wub: :D

Toby

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
WOW indeed!
vape.gif

Slightly surprised to not see a Kissbox in there though, partly because (as far as I know), it was the first commercially available e-cig to have a manual switch and a pass-through (the term hadn't even been coined then).
And it still stands up against the newer models...

tbl35

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2009
NPR - FL
Most women buy shoes. ;)
LOL I want to know where she lives in FL so I know where to go when I want to try something new! ;) This thread will come in handy next time the spouse complains that I buy too much.

Honestly though, well done and this could be very helpful for newbies trying to figure out what's what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread