Status
Not open for further replies.

GeeYourHairSmellsTerrific

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
Nicely gathered YouTubeCommercial, and obviously lovingly enjoyed. To anyone who feels she's overspent(ahem...sour grapes) think again. Back up to when we all first started to vape and justified the expense of that one little PV. No more cigs, lighters, ruined wall paper, holes in clothes, decreased medical expenses, less money on air fresheners! and candles etc., etc etc. I'm even working on a chart showing my savings from decreased use of spices due to my returning taste buds(lol not really).

Anyway, not smoking=Priceless.

I salute you, keep buying YouTubeCommercial, you have set the bar. Now BigBuyers gotta reach it! LOL

scheherezade

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
VA Beach
Ya know Deb.. I knew you had "quite a few" But WHOLY VAPES!!! I WILL be visiting soon...lol :p
I think your new nickname should be Mod Godess! :D it will look good right under your name!
xoxoxox
Lori B

OMG, let me wipe the drool from my computer. I second the Mod Goddess title!:D Can't wait to see the reviews.

candre23

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2010
NJ
chipandre.com
Am I the only one here who doesn't think that collection is all that crazy? It's impressive, sure, but I don't think it's out of hand at all. Even if she's got $5k worth of gear there, that's still a less than a lot of people spend on their hobbies. I know I've spend more than that on computer gear in the last few years. If you're into motorcycles or golf or even baseball cards, $5k is nothing.

Youtube, if you're having fun with your collection, then keep it up! At least you're collecting something that you can get some use out of. Better than some ladies that blow that kind of money on shoes that they wear once and then leave in a closet forever after. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread