Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Herro NuThouse,

So I had a 15mL of ACB I bought last August that I totally forgot about because I didn't like it when I first tried it. Well, after 6 months of steeping... This juice is literally like CLS, CB, and H1N1 had a baby. It's like the nectar of the gods and I've fallen head over heels in love.

I know the inventory is low, but I'm sitting here staring at my approximately 7mL's of ACB, 20mL's of CLS and $110 left from my student loans...

I would just order 2 60mL's of CLS (this weeks FotW and my ADV) and 2 60mL's of ACB but the total comes to $115.xx and I only have $110.

Thus the basis of this thread. Will ACB be the FotW anytime soon?

Sincerely,
Cullin Kin

Flavored

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
USA
Herro NuThouse,

So I had a 15mL of ACB I bought last August that I totally forgot about because I didn't like it when I first tried it. Well, after 6 months of steeping... This juice is literally like CLS, CB, and H1N1 had a baby. It's like the nectar of the gods and I've fallen head over heels in love.

I know the inventory is low, but I'm sitting here staring at my approximately 7mL's of ACB, 20mL's of CLS and $110 left from my student loans...

I would just order 2 60mL's of CLS (this weeks FotW and my ADV) and 2 60mL's of ACB but the total comes to $115.xx and I only have $110.

Thus the basis of this thread. Will ACB be the FotW anytime soon?

Sincerely,
Cullin Kin

If you can handle 18mg, there's some in the classifieds.

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Thanks for the responses everyone. Losing my tutoring job by switching schools really sucks. But hey, it's your future that really matters right?

Unfortunately, I vape 0mg-1.5mg so the 18mg on the Classy's isn't an option. I put in some RazCup, Radioactive, Home Slice, and Wakonda in the NT trading thread but haven't received a response yet.

My remaining ACB and CLS :(

8z1ZKCP.jpg

Last edited:

zero7starz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 10, 2009
    Thanks for the responses everyone. Losing my tutoring job by switching schools really sucks. But hey, it's your future that really matters right?

Unfortunately, I vape 0mg-1.5mg so the 18mg on the Classy's isn't an option. I put in some RazCup, Radioactive, Home Slice, and Wakonda in the NT trading thread but haven't received a response yet.

My remaining ACB and CLS :(

8z1ZKCP.jpg

What MG is that Raz Cup?

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2013
    Omaha, Nebraska, United States
    www.nicoticket.com
    I thought Clark said they were mixing some up now!
    This is what he says in another recent thread!

More is being made now actually, wanted to run it down a little bit, there will be some fresh bottles soon for those of you that like ACB fresh (I do)

By the end of the week I hope...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread