Aerotank Mega users please read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all,

I have been using Kanger products for a long time and never had an issue before, I have had the protank 2,3, unitank, aerotank and now have just bought the aerotank mega. This thing absolutly rocked.. best tank I have used until after a couple of days of using it.

The problem I am having is that the thing is leaking juice (it did not do this mind for the first couple of days and it has not been dropped or is broke in anyway), not leaking into the coil but from inside the chamber to the outside of the aerotank through the join of the glass and metal, its like small drops of eliquid seeping through. I have noticed on all the other protanks etc they have rubber seals inside and also the glass pyrex bit has lips which sit inside the metal casing, doesnt seem to be the case for the aerotank mega.

Anyone else had this issue or have I got a duff one? Would anybody be willing to dismantle theirs and tell me if there should be rubber rings inside like the others?

Really appreciate your time reading this

Aiden.

aero.jpg

sorry for the poor effort of a diagram haha but this is exactly where the leak is happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread