Status
Not open for further replies.

ejuiceconnoisseur

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2013
Melbourne, FL
Ahlusion Bananas Foster.jpg

Ahlusion is an increasingly interesting company. Thusfar, the products I’ve reviewed of theirs have been very good, but not quite in that “cream of the crop,” elite club of top-shelf e-liquids. This one, however, is good enough to be put next to any of the best E-juices out there. Now, I believe that Bananas Foster is the greatest fruit-based dessert on the planet, so obviously I’m going to like anything that tastes like it, but this is different. The resulting vapor doesn’t taste like Bananas Foster… It just simply is Bananas Foster. I’m convinced that they smooshed a plate of the scrumptious dessert down into the bottle then caused it to be translucent through the use of some classified nana-technology innovation.

When you have been blessed with having a bottle of Ahlusion’s banana, diabetes-inducing, gourmet creation, and you have put it into your clearo/carto in preparation for vaping, remember that even though you’re about to feel like you’re an angel you... (Click here to read the rest of my review.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread