Ahlusion overrated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OthatGuy

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 15, 2014
Westcoast
I like some of their juices but they ...... me off by not allowing me to use a coupon code BC I was past midnight, after I had been trying to order for hours due to their site being messed up. Then they were super rude, and waiting for 3to5 days for their stuff to ship is another reason they don't get my money anymore.
Spend your money at NICOTICKET, you will be very glad you did.

DeathBYzombieZ

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2014
United States
Hard to say any juice company is over rated since taste is subjective. Website and flavor selection are a poor basis to form an opinion on. Try them out, you probably won't be disappointed, They make good juice.

But when all you have is a website and flavor selection, judgments you must make *yoda voice*

JuRuKi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
SoCaL
Buy Nicoticket! Nicoticket is #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whats up with all this nicoticket worshiping all over ECF? The guy is asking about Ahlusion

Back on topic. I dont think Ahlusion is overrated at all, dont let the looks of the website discourage you. Their fruits and desserts are really good. Give them a try im pretty sure you will like them. Dont forget to request for a free 10ml sample if you order over $20 :)

DeathBYzombieZ

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2014
United States
Buy Nicoticket! Nicoticket is #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whats up with all this nicoticket worshiping all over ECF? The guy is asking about Ahlusion

Back on topic. I dont think Ahlusion is overrated at all, dont let the looks of the website discourage you. Their fruits and desserts are really good. Give them a try im pretty sure you will like them. Dont forget to request for a free 10ml sample if you order over $20 :)

Thanks. I do really enjoy Nicoticket though. I may give ahlusion a try. There are a few things I don't like about them already. That would be the huge selection of flavors and even the fact that they give away free juice. I mean don't get me wrong, both are awesome if it's actually good stuff but through my experience theses are things to avoid when looking for quality stuff.

RobinBanks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
Jersey Shore
Thanks. I do really enjoy Nicoticket though. I may give ahlusion a try. There are a few things I don't like about them already. That would be the huge selection of flavors and even the fact that they give away free juice. I mean don't get me wrong, both are awesome if it's actually good stuff but through my experience theses are things to avoid when looking for quality stuff.

Ahlusion is definitely high quality juice, very high quality. In fact, they make manufacture their own flavorings.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
I'm waiting for the "Is Nicoticket Overrated?" thread.

I tried 3 of their flavors and the butter element was overwhelming. If you like butter, Nicoticket is the way to go. If you like authentic flavors described accurately to what they are, then go Ahlusion. I never vape a website, but that's just me.

wonkeypickle

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
'murrikka
with a market oversaturated to the point of exploding, your website is going to make or break you. look at vapor chef. simple, clean, effective. guy raked in millions his first year.

ahlusion has existed longer than tvc, yet you walk into any shop and it's ahlusion who? vapor chef... oh yeah i love honey pearry.

certainly isn't because of a vast superior product, and with ahlusion having control over their flavorings one could argue the ball would be in their court in that aspect, yet still the only people who rave about their juices are on this site.

not trying to argue that they are bad, but this is 2014. they only sell their products through their site, one would think a site overhaul would've been in order.....

Cam775

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
Nevada
no max vg option for ahlusion and nicoticket is the reason they don't get my business, plus no 3mg nic option.

i have been vaping almost 2 years now, never came across a vaper in the wild that has even heard of the those brands mentioned.

and +1,453,468 points for whoever said ahlusion's website is bogus.

There are quite a few flavors available in maxVG and 90/10. You have to check the flavors that you like for the available vg/pg ratios. The website has a Wishlist feature so once you find the max VG juices you like you can add them there and not have to search them out each time you order. This is more than Nicoticket does, they genuinely don't have any high VG juice available, which is sad because I love buttery juice.

dieselrick

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2014
Richmond Va
I am a firm believer in customer service. Nicoticket has that element above any other company I have used. Now onto my take on Ahlusion. First off there was no personality to this place I got a number and that was my account and that was the end. THIS IS MY TAKE AND WHAT I TASTED. I ordered from Ahlusion's Xpress line due to the lower price point and having never tried them I was cautious. I ordered 2 tobacco juices one fruit and a dessert flavor. When I first loaded up the fruit it was good tasted close to the description on the website. Now there was an aftertaste that I couldn't figure out being a fresh wick I let it go as a cotton taste. Now an hour later this juice screwed my coil. MAD isn't the word for what I was that night. Onto the biggest issue after vaping through some of the tobacco juices a taste. This taste was weird not too sure what it was but it wasn't pleasant. Now I know my coil was fine and I know my wick was right. It was the same taste as I had with the fruit vape. So Ahlusion is out of play for me.

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
The title of this thread could be any vendor's name. It's just like any other vendor, not for everyone. I tried over 50 vendors in 6-9 months of vaping (yes I counted - even if it was just one juice - some have a base taste I can't tolerate) and now 15 months later the only ones I order from are Ahlusion and Nicoticket. I'd order from The Vapor Chef and Alice and Vapeland again as well. :2c:

Reactions: Ladiekali

Akasticker

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2013
Philadelphia
Ahlusion is ok, i dont see how having too many flavors is a bad thing, their website is a little lacking in presentation though. I like to actually see pictures of juice bottles and stuff not just a boring graphic and small description. Looking for suggestions for other juice that ISNT nickoticket. Try the vapor chef, alice in vapeland, the vial, Fuzion, the vial, blueprint, Alpha vape...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread