Status
Not open for further replies.

jcwest

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2012
Pontotoc MS
Well I wanted to give you guys some of my experiences so far with this wonderful company..

First off you cannot beat the customer service. Nicole is AWSOME and will be a great friend for life..

TO start with all of their flavors ive tried I get left with the same situation.. Trying to figure out how a e-juce company made something that tasted that good.. and secondly trying to guess what the subtle nuances in the flavors are from.. Alice is very tricky and it adds a level of intrigue to their product that fascinates and entertains me.

Myself being a 24mg smoker generally I see that I can enjoy lower MG liquids and vape a TON more with their outstanding flavors. There is something about their mix that is light and airy but still produces a TON of vapor. Not thick and overly viscus like some of the dozen others that went in the trash today.

I am amazed by white rabbit by far the best liquid I’ve tasted out of the dozens I’ve tried so far.. It has a hit of Coconut with maybe some Vanilla or Caramel.. or maybe its a tad of hazelnut.. Its just one of them juces that when you taste it you cant quite figure it out.. But i did figure one thing out.. ITS OUT OF THIS WORLD!! Vapor production was FANTASTIC and flavor was delicate and very satisfying..

Alice also takes second prize with my second flavored liquid now to date with Creamsicle.. My wife and I along with a friend smashed the 6ml sampler in about 2 hours.. it was AAAAMMMMAAAZZZZIIIINNNNGGG.. Orange and Cream in perfect harmony!! Vapor production was FANTASTIC and flavor was delicious and very satisfying..

Im taken back to my child hood by crunkberry I definitely get that crunch berries taste with that just hummmmm theres the milk in the finish.. WIth Captain Crunch being my favorite cereal this could ONLY be a HOME RUN for me.. Vapor production was FANTASTIC and flavor was spot on!

The lemon cakes was just as I would have expected lemony and refreshing with a light cake finish.. Vapor production was FANTASTIC and flavor was delicate and very satisfying..

I personally didn’t quite get the frost blossom which isn’t to say it is bad , just not really my style.. but It has turned out to be my wifes favorite vape. Vapor production was FANTASTIC and flavor had a cooling effect with some interesting "Whats That" characteristics.

Nicole has taken on a custom creation idea of mine after much discussion so I cannot WAIT till what I have named..
"Essence of the Tiger Lilly" is finished.. Dont know if they will make it production but if they nail the vision I had for it i can guarantee ill order a lifetime supply of it...

There just isnt enough time or room to say all the good things there are about this company.. They are great people and produce a great product that you can tell is made with care and love. If you haven't tried them you have NO Idea what you are missing..

Today I received my big "Stock UP" order and their product comes in these beautiful glass bottles with gorgeous charms.. You can tell they put alot of effort in their product and the packaging is second to none compared to the other commercial stuff out there.

Thank you Alice In Vapeland for the best day of vaping since I started!!

GORGEOUS GLASS BOTTLES WITH GLASS DROPPER!! THIS ISNT CHEAP COMMERCIAL JUNK! BUT PRICED COMPETITIVE! My wife is going to make a necklace with the charms on their bottles.
2eas7bb.jpg

http://www.aliceinvapeland.com

Last edited:

jcwest

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2012
Pontotoc MS
I got a new flavor in today called Mystic Madelime...

Just to give a short review.. Its VERY interesting.. Similar theme to all the other flavors ive tried... a HUMMMM whats that lol
Hints of lime with a couple other flavors I cant identify. There is a good lime finish and generally i dont care for lime so loving this flavor wasnt really an expectation but boy was i wrong.. It is a little sweeter and has a little more body the some of the other more delicate flavors..

Highly recommend for all you citrus lovers

Vapor production was OUTSTANDING on an Ego-Twist with a SmokeTech 2.0 OHM Tank Cartomizer at 4.2 volts...

A+++

The Hill Giant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Providence
Have you tried "A Quiet Morning" yet? If you haven't, oh boy you are in for a surprise. It's my all-day vape.

I've been madly in love with Alice in Vapeland since I discovered them about a month and a half ago. They are the ONLY vendor that I have tried whose entire line of flavors tastes natural, and I've tried many. No incense, no perfume, no chemical aftertaste, just delicious and natural tasting. I like them so much I even got a custom signature banner, as you can see :D

And like you said, Jah and Nicole are 2 of the nicest people I've ever dealt with. The level of customer service is impeccable. They even found out I was sick because of a post I made on ECF and sent me get well vapemail. How awesome is that?

Seriously, to anyone reading this, if you haven't tried Alice in Vapeland, go to their website right now and order a sample pack with Orange Makes Me Creamsicle, A Quiet Morning, White Rabbit, and Sweet Tease. If you don't love them, not only will I be completely shocked, but I'll buy whatever Alice in Vapeland juice you have left from you. No joke.

jcwest

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2012
Pontotoc MS
I have tried a quiet morning it was a fantastic flavor.. Nicole informed me that she is sending me some samples of my custom flavor "Essence of the Tiger-Lilly" I CANNOT wait to try it and see the progression.. and i agree with you also.. For anyone reading this that hasnt ordered.. my sample pack recomendataion is

White Rabbit
Orange Makes Me Cream Sicle
Crunkberry
Mystic Madalime
and Lemon Cakes

Back to some happy vaping on some Crunkberry right now..

jonnypanic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2012
Arlington, VA
I have really been into tobacco flavors lately, but think it's time to try some juices from here. I'm a DC guy and would love to support a local company. I'm not into fruity flavors, but I do like dessert flavors from time to time. Thinking about Cupcake City, Black and White Cookie, maybe Lemon Loves Cake.

The Hill Giant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Providence
I have really been into tobacco flavors lately, but think it's time to try some juices from here. I'm a DC guy and would love to support a local company. I'm not into fruity flavors, but I do like dessert flavors from time to time. Thinking about Cupcake City, Black and White Cookie, maybe Lemon Loves Cake.

When you get this, try mixing half and half Cupcake City and Lemon Loves Cake. A lot of people over in the "Alice in Vapeland" thread do this and absolutely love it. I think they're going to be selling it as its own flavor soon.

The Hill Giant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Providence
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread