Alien Vapor (Wacky Tobacky, Smurf Piss, Boba's Bounty) Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hippieangst

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Statesboro, GA
As I am starting to expand my stock of juice, I'm finding it helpful to make some notes and post some amateur reviews. I am not affiliated with alien Vapor. I'm just a vaper who's on the hunt for some flavors. I got three flavors all at 18 mg strength and 50/50 mix. Tested these out in my Kanger Protank.

Boba's Bounty: The product description says that it will keep me guessing what's in there. Well, I'm guessing it's brownie batter. That's what it smells like and that's what it tastes like. I'd be hard pressed to tell a difference between this and a bottle that is actually labeled brownie batter.

Smurf Piss: This is really just a blue raspberry with a clever title.

Wacky Tobacky: Smells earthy, and I'm picking up on notes of these possibilities: dill pickle, tea (maybe green), souring agent, a touch (very faint) of mint, and something else I can't quite put my finger on. To me, this isn't quite like the real thing in flavor. It's just kind of gross. Oh, well, live and learn.

Bottom Line: I'm glad I got some small bottles of these at under $20. These will probably be sitting in the stock for quite some time.

Feel free to share your thoughts...

Hippieangst

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Statesboro, GA
A side note, you do what you want, but I'll also not support a vendor that tries to make juice that taste's like illegal drugs.

We don't need our industry tied to illegal activity.

YMMV

I got it for the novelty of it more than anything, just to try it out. I'm glad lamarrk pointed out that this vendor either re-brands or tries to mimic. Certainly with all the eliquid vendors popping up, we should be aware of who's good and who's in it for a quick buck. Anyway, lesson learned and glad it wasn't breaking the bank on my end...what's that saying about breaking some eggs to make an omelette...

Hippieangst

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Statesboro, GA
Is the Boba's Bounty really that good? What are some of your other suggestions. I have been on a quest. I like sweet and I have started liking fruit flavors. But still to new to know what I want. And thanks for clarifying about the vendor. Have a great Memorial Day.

Not the one from Alien Vapor. I'll have to hunt down the real stuff and try it for myself, but the alien vision site is down at the moment for repairs.

to me it is very sweet tasting. the juice i received was dark brown. its ok tasting but not what i expected. i did like the gorilla juice. it has a sweet banana taste to it. i like to mix it with other tobacco juices to make them taste better. mom and pops has some great tasting eliquid. ive tried ry4 and ry4v2. has a maple taste to it too.

AlexAlebaster

Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Indiana, USA
Found this thread in a google search for a review on the Alien Vapor's Boba's Bounty juice; since I was duped into buying it, I figured I'd see what others have experienced. I have not vaped it yet, and am waiting to see how it turns out in the next 2-3 days, as I found a youtuber comment that it wasn't bad, but tasted like a Baileys Milkshake (liqueur) - and after about a week of steeping, turned into a mud consistency; scaring the poor man into thinking he had possibly ingested something terrible. IF mine doesn't turn into that muddy consistency I read about, I'm going to try it..because it DOES smell good, but honestly REALLY strong aroma to it. Mine has a more...coffee creamer (hazelnut, vanilla, coffee, and some other questionable but delicious scents) smell to it. For the time being I'm just going to vape on some Grey Matter and RY4e (Mr-E-Liquid juices) and let the Bootleg Bobas Bounty do it's steeping work.
Will report back on my health/taste-buds when I try this rip-off. I'm still a BB virgin so this will be my first take on it. Granted I will NOT be marking this down as any kind of BB mix, or anything to represent BB. I think I just might give it my own name after I try it...as long as I don't get sick/die and it tastes good.

Happy Vaping, and Wish Me Luck! :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread