All day vape? What's yours ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmike12

Mar 31, 2013
delta,co,hasn't
I am absolutely IN LOVE with MBV Albino Drake juice . It has that sweet fruity flavor I can't point out . My all day vape used to be butterscotch from MBV as well but now I'm hooked after buying just a 30 ml bottle of this albino Drake stuff. I mix in a couple drops of extreme ice and bam, ALL DAY vaping heaven. I haven't even touched any of my other juices which I got this last vapemail... So I suppose mine would be Extreme Albino Ice juice heheheh. My question to you is what's your all day vape? Maybe ill find something new I like !

Last edited:

mmike12

Mar 31, 2013
delta,co,hasn't
I have a problem with getting addicted to something and having to do that one certain thing . And then I just stop and find something new to fufill my addiction . From energy drinks, to coffee , to analogs to ecigs, and then back to analogs ... my beloved twist broke..... and now ecigs once again and I have made this certain flavor my addiction ^.^

Detail Man

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2013
Indiana USA
Copper Creek House Blend, AVE Havana Gold, and AVE Boba's Bounty. Mainly Havana Gold, the flavor is just so epic, it is as close to a cigar (with a little sweetness) as you will ever get. And bacon, can't forget bacon.
Have some CCHB on order and I'm excited to try it.
But, at the moment, I've been vaping Indigo Vapors Oohrah like its going out of style!

dokebilee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2009
Queens, NY
Have some CCHB on order and I'm excited to try it.
But, at the moment, I've been vaping Indigo Vapors Oohrah like its going out of style!

Awesome. Make sure to let the CCHB steep, you will know when it is steeped when it goes from a light to a very dark brown color. It doesn't take that long for it to steep either but you gotta watch out for the color change, it is a great indicator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread