All my juice tasting soapy

Status
Not open for further replies.

WonderDude32

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2015
Clarksville, TN
That weird taste is something I've noticed in the last few coils I've purchased. It seems to take around 20 or so hits before it starts to go away. I prime my coils and let the tank sit for several minutes before taking a puff. I'm beginning to think that Aspire coils need a breaking in period. This has only been happening for the last few months with store bought coils. Anyone else?

WonderDude32

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2015
Clarksville, TN
I use a Nautilus 5ml tank. I use it while working or driving mostly. I build everything from replacement BVC coils for the Nautilus and build all the coils in my rdas and my Subtank Plus. I use tanks more often than drippers because I can set them down and not worry about leaking. I believe that sub ohm tanks give as good a vape as some drippers today and they are so easy to use.

dhood

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2014
Georgia
If you've recently cleaned your tank, it could be residual soap from the cleaning process. I had issues cleaning a Subtank where I just could not get the taste of honeydew melon out of the tank. No matter how often I cleaned it and what new flavor I filled it with, the taste of melon would not go away. I finally had to remove all the o-rings and soak them in alcohol overnight. That did the trick. So, you may have something in your o-rings that is affecting the taste.

Aadavis94

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2014
Oregon
I think it's a mix of vapors fatigue, juice needing steeped longer and a few bad coils. I'm using juice from vapor krave. I've used them before and they are usually decent. I went and talke to them tho and they confirmed they did just get a shipment in. I bought another juice (chocolate dipped strawberry) and I can barley taste it even though multiple ppl said it is a stronger flavor. I think my vapors fatigue is finally going away though so we will see

Ravi Brounstein

Unresolved Status
Jun 4, 2015
Eugene Oregon
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread