Am I the only one who LIKES going outside to smoke/vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2010
Independence, Missouri
That totally makes sense! I live in LA so most of the time it's nice to be outside with some chilly wind :) Especially with a blanket of alcohol

Oh I bet that's nice! I always wanted to live in a more warmer climate haha. I live smack dab in the middle of the US so it gets pretty chilly here come fall and winter

soba1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2013
Van Nuys Ca., USA
I never felt that it was "punishment", to me smoking inside seems unreasonable. I vape inside, of course, but I still go outside, especially in the evenings, even if its cold. It was one of my favorite rituals of smoking.

I do sometimes as well.
We have to do the pleasurable things vaping as we did smoking

DocRokRx

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2010
Tennessee
i only go outside when its with others who smoke, or at a public place where i dont know/dont ask the policy.

back in the smoking days it just depended on the situation whether it was punishment or pleasure. I never smoked in my house/apt or in any home unless the homeowner smoked inside as well. stinky houses suck. I loved being able to smoke in bars for a few years until all the laws changed (ohio 2008, I was only 22! :mad: ) however some of my fondest memories were "taking constitutionals" with friends, or sitting outside on a chilly evening at hip places that had tables and heaters and whatnot, enjoying a beer or coffee with good conversation and a smoke

VapinWolf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Grand Bay, Alabama USA
i only go outside when its with others who smoke, or at a public place where i dont know/dont ask the policy.

back in the smoking days it just depended on the situation whether it was punishment or pleasure. I never smoked in my house/apt or in any home unless the homeowner smoked inside as well. stinky houses suck. I loved being able to smoke in bars for a few years until all the laws changed (ohio 2008, I was only 22! :mad: ) however some of my fondest memories were "taking constitutionals" with friends, or sitting outside on a chilly evening at hip places that had tables and heaters and whatnot, enjoying a beer or coffee with good conversation and a smoke

I lived in Ohio 2008, OMG no smoking in bars, no smoking on public sidewalks, parking lots, etc etc etc had to move!!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread