Not open for further replies.

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Heylo! Once again, sorry if I posted this in the wrong section admins!

I have found some things on angelcigs dot com thats I have wanted for a while but their site makes me a little nervous. Things like typo's, unupdated information, and I don't see any sort of secure logo.

Has anyone ordered from them? Did everything work out okay? How long did it take for your package to arrive?

Anything you can tell me about them that'll make me feel more comfortable would be greatly appreciated.

I was once told this forums search function has a mind of it's own, I searched 'angel cigs' 'angelcigs' and 'angel ecigs' to no avail.

Cullin Kin

VaPreis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
I have placed two orders with Angelcigs.

One was for a Taifun GT. That order went perfectly and was delivered quickly. In fact, I am vaping on it right now.

The second order was for an AR mod clone, and it has been a disaster. The mod arrived quickly as expected, but was defective, having the 510 threading machined crooked in the top cap. After a week of back and forth emails, and sending photos AND videos at their request, they said they would contact the manufacturer and get me a replacement top cap. After a couple of weeks, I emailed them back to ask if it would be shipped soon, and instead they informed me that they no longer sell that mod, and would I like to buy a different model for $23.99.

My answer was NO. I asked for either the replacement cap as they promised, a replacement mod to replace my defective and unuseable unit, or a refund.

Their customer service, though polite, is ineffective and unproductive. So order at your own risk. We'll see how they respond today, but I'm hoping it's not to late to open a dispute with PayPal.

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Hmm... 'You're asking me if I want to buy a new mod when you guys are the ones that sold me a defective one in the first place?'

That's crazy man. I'm sorry. It sounds like they're at least on the up and up though eh?

Might be worth a shot. I'll see if anyone else comments to corroborate stories before going through with the order though. Thank you for responding with your story!

Edit: And everything was good with that Kayfun?

Last edited:

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
I was once told this forums search function has a mind of it's own, I searched 'angel cigs' 'angelcigs' and 'angel ecigs' to no avail.

I find many times I get better results by going out to google and searching:

1. ECF angel cigs or
2. ECF angelcigs or
3. ECF angel cigs

If there are a lot of hits you will have to click on the last one (usually says "More results from www.e-cigarette-forum.com"

I did search #2 and got 2+ pages of hits. I did not look beyond the 2nd page so there could many, many more pages.

young gotti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2012
PA
Hmm... 'You're asking me if I want to buy a new mod when you guys are the ones that sold me a defective one in the first place?'

That's crazy man. I'm sorry. It sounds like they're at least on the up and up though eh?

Might be worth a shot. I'll see if anyone else comments to corroborate stories before going through with the order though. Thank you for responding with your story!

Edit: And everything was good with that Kayfun?

i have nothing to compare it to but yeah it works well....vapes great now that i have it set up good, flavor is good....maybe i'm missing something that other clones have but i can't complain, i might actually order another one and drill it out because it's so inexpensive for a kayfun clone....the one i got it a lite not a lite plus

Necrotic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
Lawrenceville, GA
Ordered the kayfun 3.1 clone and the Mixed Stingray clones. Both got here fast. Both have worked fantastic too. I do recommend angelcigs. I've not had to deal with the customer service. I do email them about things they may get. Such as them getting a mephisto clone pretty soon.

Edit: They actually do talk to people on facebook as well. They let us know that the DNA30 box mods they have are the cloupor models. Buddy ordered one and got it in like 3-4 days. Works fantastic too. Doesn't have to push the button to wake it up then vape. Just push and vape!

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
I bought a Kayfun mini from there last week, it did take 2-3 days before it shipped but I think they were low stock because it was out of stock the day after I ordered. I did receive it fairly fast though when it shipped and my unit is perfect as far as I can tell. I am vaping on it right now and I would definitely purchase from them again in the future. Sure beats FT's shipping times!

wabah58

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2014
Missouri
Ordered multiple items from Angelcigs. Everything arrived in good working order.

2 kayfun minis. One black, one silver
1 Cana clone
1 kayfun lite
1 Taifun GT

and a few other things I can't remember. LOL.
If you have any issues the customer service manager (Angel) Juan Xiao is on the Facebook page daily and responds to all problems and questions. She will always ask for a order number so have that handy. She works very hard, and is always willing to help polite people.

Getting ready to buy Big Dripper, with shipping $17.20 to my door from USA

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread