Another I'm new to Vaping post...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSMSMS869

Aug 20, 2015
So like the title says I'm new to vaping, I don't even own one yet! And that's where my question begins. I just got introduced to vaping a couple of days ago but since then I have been doing a TON of research (but I still feel lost to be honest). So the mod I used a couple days ago was (I'm 95% sure) a kanger Kbox mini. I liked it and I enjoyed using it a lot. Way more smoke then the disposable hookah pens I was buying before!! I really want to buy one now but there are soooo many mods out there and it's overwhelming. So I thought I would just get the same exact mod to start but one of my friends said that they thought it was cheap and I need a Siegeli with an atlantis tank.

So I guess my question is - is the kanger kbox mini cheap and be avoided and i go for the siegeli or is the kbox good enough? Thanks in advance!

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
howdy - and welcome!

to echo the above posts, the subox kit is a very good starter - lots of versatility with the subtank (via coil options and included rba) and an all around solid mod with room to grow - would help you avoid any immediate or pressing need to upgrade (not counting shinyitis)

Reactions: AXIOM_1

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Thanks for all the replies! I was looking at the kit and I noticed Japanese cotton, do all tanks have that? I would like a tank that you just pour the juice in and go, not the dripping technique.
all tanks have to have some kind of wicking - with the store-bought coils, the wicking (cotton or other) is already in them... the japanese cotton included with the kanger subox is for the rba deck (rebuildable)

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Thanks for all the replies! I was looking at the kit and I noticed Japanese cotton, do all tanks have that? I would like a tank that you just pour the juice in and go, not the dripping technique.

Yes the pre made coils that come with that tank use organic cotton .... You get a couple of extra spare coil heads in the kit as well... However, you should consider getting some extra coil heads for the thing so that you will have extras around.

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2015
    Cleveland TN
    subox has built in safety features that provide some protection, as it is a regulated mod - as i understand it, majority of safety issues revolve around either using extreme subohm builds in unregulated mods with batteries not considered safe/ rated for the load being put on them or charging batteries unattended...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread