Status
Not open for further replies.

ghola1was

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2013
NV USA
I've been lurking around this forum for a few weeks now and wanted to say hello. So...hello!

I've been cig free for almost a month now and couldn't be more pleased. Thanks to all the great info on this site I'm feeling more comfortable in some of our local vape shops, and more confidant ordering online.

I appreciate the help, thank you one and all.

good_apollo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2013
allen, texas merica
welcome from allen. we are lucky enough to have dragonfly ecigs physical stores here in town. they get EVERYTHING. even if it says sold out online, they have it in their stores for the locals. if you havent been, check em out. they are in vista ridge mall in lewisville, and stonebriar in frisco.

dmanindfw

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2011
DFW, TX
BTW, there is a new vape shop near the Northeast Mall. It's called Vapor Gallery. Just opened a couple of months ago. Not much of a selection right now, mostly eGo style devices but she does have around 50 different flavors and you can try before buying. Juice is decent, nothing too great but they are close and work if you need to pick up some juice. There is another head and vape shop about a mile from there too...PPV Pipes Papes and Vapes. Mainly glass pipes but they do have some vaping supplies as well. Some Joyetech stuff, juice, and assorted other stuff. I bought what they told me on the phone was a Vivi Nova. Got there and it was a clone. They swore that it was BETTER than the real deal. I bought it and am hugely disappointed so take their word with caution. I also bought some juice from them and it was good but not great.

ghola1was

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2013
NV USA
Wow! We do need a DFW vapefest, exciting to see all these posts from Texans.

Quite a few local shops opening up, as well as the more established ones like MidCitiesVapor. More and more folks are vaping, all but two smokers at work have made the transition.

Funny, I don't miss smoking at all. Not even a little bit.

dmanindfw

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2011
DFW, TX
Wow, I live in N. Richland Hills and work in Bedford. Didn't even know about MidCitiesVapor. I'll have to check them out. I work at a company with about 30 employees and out of the 7 smokers we had, 5 are now vaping with one of the holdouts partially using one of my old V4L 808 passthroughs. Trying hard to convert her. The other will likely never stop smoking though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread