Not open for further replies.

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Well since the swappable RBA kit for the Subtank is a new concept, I can only stick with RDA's and RTA's. My very first was a Patriot RDA. It was pretty good for a beginner. 3 post design and a lot of building area. Airflow was tight, so drilled that out, and flavor was average. As for my first RTA, it was a KFL+V2 and it was great but also a pain. The flavor was awesome, and it was super easy to build, but I wanted to vape at greater than 20W and it just wouldn't work on there lol.

Now I'm on the Magma RDA and Lemo II RTA. :) It's bliss.

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
The subtank rba is my first rba, so I want to know what everyone's first rba that they used was and if your experience was good or bad with it? :)
My first RBA was a Kayfun 3.1 clone , I loved it , it was a major improvement over the Protanks and Evods I was using both in flavor and ease of use . Now I've got RTA's that outperform the Kayfun , as well as RDA's .

Margate69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
First RBA was a vulvan. It was... okay. Low airflow. Then CLT Infinite & Orchid V4 RTA clone. Then Thundercloud (my BEST RDA) just picked up a mini RBA that is driving me nuts a HAZE mini by vapehead origins. It's a mean little bugger, but I need to grab some 26G wire to get it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread