• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anyone Have Any Feedback on FT Kick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kathibg57

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2013
Norton, MA, USA
Just bought my first mech mod! An HCigar Nemesis! I'm psyched! I also decided to take my chances and order the fastech kick for under $10! I know someone on here must know of firsthand or heard about the fastech kick...I'm hoping to get some feedback like can I rely on it to protect my 'stuff'? I'm not into the rebuildables (yet) so I just have a few attys (not LR), my ProTank 2 and mini ProTank 2, a few T3S and an RG500 (takes kanger coils)... My coils run from 1.8 to 2.5 and I just wanted to ensure protection and play around with my settings a little until I understand it all a bit better...I've been using my iTaste vv 3.0 set on around 8.0 so never had to think through ohms or watts or volts...I got the kick as sort of a backup for thinking things through? I know, I'm definitely not totally getting the sub ohms, ohms, watts thing yet so...
just looking for feedback...
thanks in advance!

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
I have one that I used in my Hammer mod. Not using it anymore (at least for the time being) but it worked perfectly while I was using it.

I'd like to hear a bit about the rg500. How does it perform? Thinking about buying one as it appears to be the only good fit (in terms of looks) with the copper-/bronze plated chi yous.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread