Anyone know of some good menthol e-liquids? What's your favorite ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

evanreynolds1116

Verified Member
Sep 21, 2014
Irvine, CA
I need some new e-liquids that contain menthol!

Recently I have been vaping on Ruby by The Collection. It's a pomegranate menthol and it's amazing. I have also had Bowden's Mate by five pawns which was a mint chocolate menthol that was also really good.

So if someone can give me some new menthol flavors to check out that would be much appreciated !

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
RA-YellowroseMouse207-welcome.gif
to ecf evanreynolds1116. So glad you are here. I'm sure someone will come along and give you lots of suggestions for menthol ejuice. I make mine with 50/50 menthol crystals and Everclear (Pure Grain Alcohol). I just add drops of it to the juice I am vaping and have been very happy with it. I didn't come up with this idea. I happen to see it on YouTube. Good luck to you and I look forward to reading more about you. Hope you find a good menthol flavor. Have fun.

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
It depends...if you're looking for clean, pure, blow-your-hair-back menthol, my vote would go to ECBlends Perilous Mint. If I'm in the mood for menthol with a little something extra, Moondrop's Peach Breeze is very good. I add a few drops of Moondrop's Atomic Menthol to it, and get a cinnamon peach that is out of this world.
Fill the clearo with 90% Peach Breeze and add like five drops of the Atomic Menthol. Then there's Hoosier E-cigs Spice Drops - tastes just like the gummy spice drops that are always in my Christmas stocking.

Foggyroomz

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2014
Indiana
You can go to almost any B&M Shop that makes custom juices on location and have them "ICE" a flavor for you. Then consider there are peppermint,spearmint,mint,wintergreen,and many menthol flavorings to choose from to ice your favorite juice with. You can always look at getting some menthol flavoring from a place like Mount Baker or somewhere like that and just add drops to your favorite juices as you want. There are places online where you can download free DIY e-recipes and juice calculators so that you can make sure you're using the right number of drops and not overpowering the rest of the flavors and even make your own custom recipes. You can take a fruit loop juice and "ICE" it if that is what you desire you could add menthol to a vanilla caramel expresso flavor, the sky is the limit it doesn't have to be a stock menthol offering from somewhere it can be your own concoction.

Redhotchewy

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2011
USA, East Coast
My local area has a great store with lots of different Menthol flavors. E-Cig Charleston (google for their website.) They have menthol, menthol ice, ultamint, menthol tobacco, and capri menthol light (another tobacco menthol.) All of them are pretty good but menthol ice is my favorite. They also have a good line of cinnamon menthol flavors they call lava flow and lava flow extreme (more menthol less cinnamon.) lots of great flavors and I've tried and liked most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread