Aspire Atlantis REVIEWS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxforobsession

Dec 3, 2014
Canada
I'm thinking of purchasing an Aspire Atlantis vape. I'm currently vaping on an Ego-t and thinking of moving up. I don't know how to coil build and was wondering if an Atlantis would be a good choice? I'm looking for something not too pricy and one that produces great clouds. I've also heard from some people that their tank has leaked before??? Has anybody had that issue??? THANKS SO MUCH EVERYONE THAT CAN CONTRIBUTE!

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Welcome! You would need a device with a bit more power to run the atlantis tank, I believe - decent cloud production, though flavor is a bit muted on the v1 atlantis coils, in my opinion - might want to check out the new kanger subtank mini plus (but you would still need to upgrade your mod - something like the kanger subox kit might be a good option)

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Hi, and welcome. You'll need a lot more battery for that tank, it's only subohm. You're going to need at the very least an iStick 30. A 50 watt mod would be better. If you want a good tank, look at the Aspire Nautilus for your current battery, it offers coils in the range your eGo battery can handle. ANother good choice would be any of several Kanger tanks. If you went for the Sub Tank, you could use the coils above 1 ohm on your eGo-- it'll still be a bit weak vape, that's not a lot of battery-- and switch to the subohm type when you buy more power. Let me also say you aren't going to get clouds with anything short of 30 watts or so, and even that's thin. Really, if you want to move up, you're going to have to upgrade battery and tank at the same time. The iStick 30 and a Kanger subtank is an excellent combo, or the Aspire Atlantis tank instead of the Kanger. You're looking at $45-50 for the iStick, plus the tank, though. Whatever you do, please don't put a subohm tank on that eGo.

Rabbit Slayer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2015
Scottsdale, AZ
Oh yes I know I was going to just buy the starter kit !
IF it is the CF SUBΩ and the version 1 Atlantis, it is a good setup. Hits very good for the first 4ish hours after a full charge then I notice the power drop with less vapor and flavor but it still is ok for another 2 hours before it will need to be recharged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread