Aspire Nautilus Mini - Vaping feels REALLY tight (on biggest air hole) - HELP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SassyCoder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2014
United Kingdom
So basically sometimes when I have to change my coil the vaping feels really tight like as if the air hole is on the smallest one, which in my case it isn't it's always on the biggest.

It feels like something is blocking the path for which the air flows when i vape (inhale part), I'm wondering if anyone else has had this before and if so what are your suggestions?

Does my tank need cleaning or is it an coil issue?

Thanks in advanced:confused:.

Belushi

ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2009
The Colony, TX
Your reply does not help me, can you explain. I use the mini bvc coils not the bigger tank coils.

Aspire came out with some design tweaks to the Nautilus BVC coils, the newer coils have larger wicking holes and possibly using cotton (still up for debate). You can't tell from the package that they are the new coils, luck of the draw at this point until the old design are sold out.

Drewfus

Oct 7, 2014
College Station, TX
SassyCoder,

If I am not mistaken and please correct me if I'm wrong, but the full size Nauti and the Mini use the same coils...
Regardless, I have a couple of the full size Nautis and ended up drilling out the air holes to a #30 bit size(.1285" I believe).
It made a world of difference. Without it, it felt like sucking a milkshake through a straw, even on the largest air hole. And of course with better airflow you can crank up the wattage a bit more without fear of burning..
I have not used the "improved" BVC coils with the larger juice ports, so I can't honestly comment on that but so far so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread