Aspire Nautilus Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapordan

Unregistered Supplier
Feb 21, 2014
AZ
www.eden-mist.com
I am a relatively new vaper, so take this review with a grain of salt. Aside from a couple disposables and a really bad cigalike several years ago, I have only used the Smokeless Image Volt and an Evod on a Joye eGo C Twist battery.

That said, I have been impressed by the Aspire Nautilus. It is an extremely large, 5ml pyrex glass tank, and the glass looks thick and fairly classy. I am not a fan of the stainless steel and glass look, but this works pretty well considering its bulk. It is very easy to fill, with plenty of room between the glass and the center post. That said, the airflow regulator, while useful, sits in a somewhat awkward position that leaves me frequently changing settings accidentally as I screw the tank onto or off of my battery or the atomizer. The regulator itself is larger than the grip for the atomizer, making it easy to grab onto the wrong piece.

Now, I had some problems with the tank at first, but I think it was mostly me being new to vaping. After following the instructions, my first hit was extremely dry, leaving me coughing and nauseous for some time. After that, I had issues with popping, spitting, gurgling, and low vapor production. I'm guessing that's a flooded atomizer, but I honestly couldn't tell you. At this point, I was very confused, because I didn't know if the product was defective or if I had done or was doing something wrong.

Thankfully, the next day, the Aspire Nautilus began working nearly perfectly. Flavor is far, far superior to my evod or the volt, and vapor production has been more than satisfactory. My twist seems incapable of producing a voltage that will burn on this thing, and I was actually able to lower my voltage to 4 and get a more satisfying vape than I got from my evod at 4.2.

I will say that the draw is a little tight for my tastes. I absolutely have to use it on the highest airflow setting, and I wish there were a larger one. Depending on how hard I draw, it will make a very high pitch whistling sound, almost like a dog whistle, which some could find annoying.

All in all, though, I am very satisfied with my purchase. Nothing about it feels cheap, and the flavor is simply amazing. My juices have really taken on new life, and as a result, they seem to be running out faster than ever. I think this was a good investment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread