Atlantis on 50watt Istick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Franks

May 23, 2015
Hi there! Help please?

I wouldn't go as far as saying I'm a newbie, id say I'm an experienced e cig user but hardly a veteran! But I often struggle to understand the electrical aspects, despite having a qualification in electronics and engineering hahahaha....

Basically, I've just changed today from a 30watt hana modz to the 50watt eleaf istick, but I still have my Aspire Atlantis atomizer... Specifications state that it is compatible up to 30wattsz, which was fine before but now I've been blasting at 50 all day long without a problem...

I was just wondering, will there be any problem with hitting 50watts with my Atlantis?

It's been fine all day, and I'll probably usually only sit between 25-35watts...

It's running at 0.6ohms and I'm getting good clouds and strong flavour, as I'd suspect!

I've seen others with the same set up, but I'm just wondering if anything will be wrong at all?

Any help will be appreciated, no idiots which talk nonsense though

I have the exact same setup. I have yet to rebuild/wick one... I personally bounce between the .3 and .5's (always the V2s.) The coils cost me 4 or 5$ at the B&Ms nearby. Coils last me a week or so (on average.) Analogs cost me 8-12$ a day so win win for now. Dark liquids kill em faster.

-with the 0.3's MY sweet spot 38-45 watts
-with the 0.5's MY sweet spot 24-34 watts

I vape like an animal sometimes when I'm allowed and this setup works well for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Retro138
not really ... careful leaving it unattended with a atty left on it.

they have been known to ghost fire on their own.

good luck
I think the company was basically saying those were most likely counterfeits. (or thats what they are implying ;))I heard they passed the check for a while because they were using numbers from used 30Ws. For some reason they weren't coming up used. There was a lil pop-up when you went to the eleaf site, dunno if it's still there. anyways... I own one that rocks and is def real. I'll keep you posted if it spontaneously combusts. Sure hope it doesn't. :nun:

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab

LVThundercat

Apr 13, 2015
Las Vegas
I've been using the same istick50 and atlantis combo for a while. even with darker juices and high wattage, no issues. I have recently bought a freemax starre and am happier with the increased airflow compared to the Atlantis. The Atlantis coils fit the Starre so I don't have to throw out my Atlantis coils. I switch between the Atlantis and Starre depends on how much air I want. When I do use the Starre with it's own coils, even at .5 ohm that sucker is a beast at cloud production.

Reactions: Acer50
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread