ATMIZOO Has amazing customer service! Great Company!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greatov

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
I just wanted to quickly mention a great experience I had with Taz from team Atmizone today!

I emailed them with some questions about their amazing mods "the roller" and "the dingo" and a gentleman named Taz was really helpful and made me happy to do business with them. I was having some computer issues and couldn't get onto their beautiful "ice matte" version of both mods and Taz returned me emails within minutes of asking. I thought this was great and very rare. I have dealt recently with companies that make similarly priced mods (that shall remain nameless) and have heard nothing back from them at all! I find that very frustrating.

When you are spending a lot of money on a mod (or anything really), it's nice to have someone actually respond to your concerns and emails. Taz was really great and got back to me promptly. He was even able to help me over the computer.

I just thought this was worth rehashing because I feel like while there are many companies with good customer service, there are many without. I know many of these companies are small and it's difficult to keep up with everyone, but that is basically how it is in any business and it's very important to treat customers well.

This is especially true because as we all know the higher quality mods are not only expensive, but it's a lonngg and many times fruitless wait to purchase one.

So kudos to Taz and the whole team at Atimizoo for not only making one of the nicest mechanical mods out there (both in form and function), they also know how to treat there customers very well and attentively.

IM SURE THEY DON'T NEED IT BUT I WISH THEM GOOD LUCK IN THEIR ONGOING BUSINESS!!!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread