B & M popping up like wildfire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChubbzNJ

Sep 21, 2013
NJ
Within a four town stretch of a main road (Rt. 9 in NJ) We have had 4 B&M open up within the last 2-3 years. One opened up two summers ago, This summer within a 3 month period we got another 3 stores, and I'm aware of another few even further north on the same road.

I was wondering if stores are opening like this everywhere or are we just late to the party in NJ?

Gfinch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2013
Pilot Point, TX
Nah it happening here in CO too. They are popping up one a month it seems around the metro area. Every time in check b&m directory there is another to check out.

Where! Where! I am overnighting in Commerce City by the T/A truckstop and desperately need new juice to overcome the vapors tongue. Is there anything close to I-70 and quebec??

Help! Drive a truck so can't get to just any ol vape shop.

TIA.

LeftHandBlack

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2013
Brighton Co
Where! Where! I am overnighting in Commerce City by the T/A truckstop and desperately need new juice to overcome the vapors tongue. Is there anything close to I-70 and quebec??

Help! Drive a truck so can't get to just any ol vape shop.

TIA.

Closest one is Pirate Vapor. It is off I70 and Wadsworth. Small shop but have very tasty original juice.

The only thing in my city (Altoona PA) is a kiosk in the mall. Better than nothing, they have mainly generic type stuff, in branded ego stuff but they have a fair amount of it I'd say and they have a decent amount of juices, only nicquid brand though and it's expensive. They do have a couple mods though usually too. They also let you try flavors but I've had issues with their testing devices not putting out much vapor or flavor and it's hard to get a good taste and I'll admit I feel funny standing in the mall vaping at the kiosk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread