Back from analogs: Tesla or I-Taste SVD? Or something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

anouk

Feb 20, 2010
West Coast USA
Hi all:

I'm back to the world of vaping after an extended hiatus with analogs. And I'm shocked to see how far things have progressed since the days of my simple eGos and cartomizers. This is all really confusing.

I'm seeing that eGo batteries don't last terribly long, or give the power that a lot of mods/APVs give out, and that in the (not terribly) long run, an APV would be best.

So I've looked at things and have narrowed it down to a Tesla or an itaste SVD. I can't find as much info on the Tesla as the SVD, but I'm concerned about the latter's reputation for breaking quickly.

I can't afford a Provari--looking for something in the $75 range, and fasttech has both for that.

Can anyone recommend one over the other, or another mod (that is streamlined, not like an MVP)? Pros and cons, and so forth?

Really appreciate it!

Mr.Bungle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
East Jabip, NJ
I love my SVD and would have recommended anyone buy one up until the day the fire button lost its springiness. It still works, but it also fires randomly if it's jostled. Got about 6 months everyday use out of it before the issue appeared and it's the only issue I have had. Besides that, it's still going strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread