battery voltage

Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyMc

May 20, 2015
Hey guys, what it is is that i have a GS eGo 2 2200mAh 2014 ecig battery (Mudder if thats makes any difference). I am thinking about buying the new twist plus with variable voltage. I am trying to find out what the voltage is on this particular ecig battery and i cant find it atall on the internet and was hoping someone could help me out. I am using 2.0 OHMS duel coils and want to find out if i will be wasting my money gettin the twist. So can anyone tell me what my ecigs voltage is? Much appreciated.

Danny

Robert Dean

May 10, 2015
Cincinnati, Ohio
Hey guys, what it is is that i have a GS eGo 2 2200mAh 2014 ecig battery (Mudder if thats makes any difference). I am thinking about buying the new twist plus with variable voltage. I am trying to find out what the voltage is on this particular ecig battery and i cant find it atall on the internet and was hoping someone could help me out. I am using 2.0 OHMS duel coils and want to find out if i will be wasting my money gettin the twist. So can anyone tell me what my ecigs voltage is? Much appreciated.

Danny
Usually, not always, but usually about 3.8. I don't know about that specific device. But most non variable ego styles are 3.8.

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
but i dont know what my curremt volts are
Likely, either regulated to 3.3 or 3.7v, or else perhaps it's unregulated and just puts out native battery voltage (which tops out around 4.2v at full charge, and then slowly depletes as the battery drains, down to around 3.2v when it needs a recharge.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread