Status
Not open for further replies.

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
Do you want the best or do you want the cheapest? batteries/Chargers are not something to be cheap on with vaping.

I'd second the Sony VTC4 comment. You can buy a 4 pack combo on RTD Vapor for $29. I use the Nitecore i2 charger, and it's worked well for a year. I want the xtar vp4 though next.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Last edited:

mamabear15

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2015
USA
+1 all of the above

Under .4 -- Sony vtc4 (higher cdr @30A) usually about $7-9 depending on where you go
Over .4 -- Samsung 25R (little better runtime, but only 20A) usually about $5-7

Charger - nitecore i2, cheapest that won't burn you either literally or metaphorically. There are better by far but a budget is a budget lol

Whatever you get, a good rule of thumb is to have at least 3...one to vape, one to charge, one to rest a couple hours after charging before using it again ;)

Reactions: Mooch

mamabear15

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2015
USA
I agree with mamabear 15 Samsung 25R are real good. Charger save your $ up and get a Nitecore Digcharger D4 later on your going to glad you can charge 4 batteries at once. I saw one on Ebay last week for $16.00.
4-bay chargers are overrated to me...they seem to charge everything slower, even when only 1 or 2 bays are loaded... Just my 3¢, tho I do like the display on the d series so you can check your voltage. I have an i2, d2 and a luc 2bay. I use the luc, the others are backups, the display on my d2 crapped out unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread