• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Best Canadian made e-liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Budz

Unregistered Supplier
Jul 4, 2013
Ottawa, Ontario
www.pharaohvapes.com
Well...I've spent nights looking for the best makers of e-liquids so I can stock up since I'm heading back to Egypt. I wanted to know what you guys think is best and what you prefer. I personally vape 0mg liquid since nicotine gave me some heart problems, but it's all fine now. I've personally tried Cold Turkey which have good flavors but not much taste for me. Canadaejuice is probably my favorite so far from their peanut butter deliciousness. VaporJedi which I did enjoy, but not a everyday liquid.

Dirty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2011
Vancouver
Halo is actually an American made liquid, just a few Canadian vendors carry it (everyone probably knows that anyway but with the title of this thread being about Canadian eliquid....).

And halo is pure awesome - I'd say well worth the price, especially compared to most of the new Canadian home based vendors who are charging the same - I'd say your getting the most for your money with halo if your paying in the $17+ per bottle range.

Jugheads seems to be the consensus on best Canadian ejuice vendor, and especially because he keeps reasonable pricing, and his juice is pretty good. I typically order form the states though, and will begin to try support other Canadian vendors as soon as they offer their juice for a more reasonable price - or at least deliver high enough quality that the price is justified. It's all been mediocre at best compared to american juices - and can't for the life of me justify buying from an expensive Canadian vendor who makes an inferior product in comparison.

I'm sure that statement could easily spark a debate for many reading - but let's be honest. Just because it's "harder" to order juice from the states (wait times, maybe higher shipping charges, the slight slight chance of customs seizures) isn't enough for some vendors charging as much as they do. Because they come up with a funny name for their juice doesn't make it "artisan" and justifiable for those prices. As much as a patriot as I am, their sure not nearly on the level of companies in the states. They copy the marketing then often exceed the prices (because things are so "tough" in Canada remember?) yet don't deliver on the product. If they want to charge in the price range of a halo or a ms t's - at least deliver on the flavor, performance and consistency. Even look at the low MT Baker prices, most Canadian vendors don't even touch the quality of them yet charge close to the price of a premium American company. Some voices of reason here please...

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
Jugheads and Stinky Canuck have some mighty fine juices since I mostly vape tobacco flavors while my wife likes the sweet ones but you have to let them steep a while. I just recieved some CanadaeJuice and in the midst of vaping those, they are good and can be vaped right out of the box. The only vendor who has a menthol so far untouched by any other juice maker is Maple Leaf Vapes Siberian winter, gezz its a fine cold vape.
I live almost right on the border so I can have every american juice out there and have had a few but IMO they are just hype. The only juice I want to try is Boba Bounty just because of Phil.
If it wasn't for the crap Canada Post gouging postal rates and 10 day delivery times, canadian juices would be more appealing to its canadian customers because they are top shelf juices. Customs is always going to be a hassle when it comes to juice and once your package has been flagged or marked then every package thereafter is subject to inspection. I don't need a black mark and jeopardize all the amazon, ebay and other mailorder we do and have it shipped to our american shipping address.
If your really after a adventure in juice taste then order a couple from Fasttech and see what real YUK tastes like. 8-o

Kagey K

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2013
Canada
Halo is actually an American made liquid, just a few Canadian vendors carry it (everyone probably knows that anyway but with the title of this thread being about Canadian eliquid....).

And halo is pure awesome - I'd say well worth the price, especially compared to most of the new Canadian home based vendors who are charging the same - I'd say your getting the most for your money with halo if your paying in the $17+ per bottle range.

Jugheads seems to be the consensus on best Canadian ejuice vendor, and especially because he keeps reasonable pricing, and his juice is pretty good. I typically order form the states though, and will begin to try support other Canadian vendors as soon as they offer their juice for a more reasonable price - or at least deliver high enough quality that the price is justified. It's all been mediocre at best compared to american juices - and can't for the life of me justify buying from an expensive Canadian vendor who makes an inferior product in comparison.

I'm sure that statement could easily spark a debate for many reading - but let's be honest. Just because it's "harder" to order juice from the states (wait times, maybe higher shipping charges, the slight slight chance of customs seizures) isn't enough for some vendors charging as much as they do. Because they come up with a funny name for their juice doesn't make it "artisan" and justifiable for those prices. As much as a patriot as I am, their sure not nearly on the level of companies in the states. They copy the marketing then often exceed the prices (because things are so "tough" in Canada remember?) yet don't deliver on the product. If they want to charge in the price range of a halo or a ms t's - at least deliver on the flavor, performance and consistency. Even look at the low MT Baker prices, most Canadian vendors don't even touch the quality of them yet charge close to the price of a premium American company. Some voices of reason here please...

Nope, Jugheads is very well priced and is better then any American juice I've tried. They are hard to order from and are currently closed until Sept 5 but once you get a good juice from him you will find the Canada vs America thing will come to an end. Premium juice without the premium price. Plus he used to carry Halo and still has a small amount of it left.

Talyon

Vape 4 Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Toronto
Jugheads and Stinky Canuck have some mighty fine juices since I mostly vape tobacco flavors while my wife likes the sweet ones but you have to let them steep a while. I just recieved some CanadaeJuice and in the midst of vaping those, they are good and can be vaped right out of the box. The only vendor who has a menthol so far untouched by any other juice maker is Maple Leaf Vapes Siberian winter, gezz its a fine cold vape.
I live almost right on the border so I can have every american juice out there and have had a few but IMO they are just hype. The only juice I want to try is Boba Bounty just because of Phil.
If it wasn't for the crap Canada Post gouging postal rates and 10 day delivery times, canadian juices would be more appealing to its canadian customers because they are top shelf juices. Customs is always going to be a hassle when it comes to juice and once your package has been flagged or marked then every package thereafter is subject to inspection. I don't need a black mark and jeopardize all the amazon, ebay and other mailorder we do and have it shipped to our american shipping address.
If your really after a adventure in juice taste then order a couple from Fasttech and see what real YUK tastes like. 8-o

Bobas Bounty, GJ and 555 are worth checking out if u like a tobacco flavor as I do. Go for it it's worth the small hassle of getting an order in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread