Best e juice in the world!!! Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomster64

Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
San Francisco
Bobas Bounty. Its the shiznit.

I'm in love with my new Tasty Vapor juice Cinnacide, sweet and spicy it taste just like the atomic fireballs we had as kids, in other words delicious...Just curious what your guy's favorites were feel free to be over opinionated :)

Is "shiznit" over opinionated?

aubergine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
MD
I remember discovering Cinnacide years ago. Everything else seemed completely tasteless and I was cinnaciding everything. Coffee juice +cinnacide, fruits with cinnacide, waffles with cinnacide... then I realized that I'd blown my tastebuds and couldn't taste anything any more. I hadn't found very excellent juices at that point (to say the least) and was thrilled just to get that sweet, red, purely intense *kapow*.

I still keep some around for totally dud flavors. It smacks down everything in its path. If you use attys, dedicate. :)

Can't vape it straight (or hardly ever, really) any more; for most (it was as huge as Pluid BITD) it's a pretty quick burnout. But that was way fun!

I can't do Pluid. But I get it. Oy. :2cool:

Bravesfan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2013
Grand Island, NE, USA
I second your humble opinion and I am afraid I am becoming a Tasty Vapor addict!;)

Was really getting frustrated with some of the juices I was getting from various vendors and then I found TV and fell in love.

Seriously, I haven't received one single flavor from them that I can say I don't like.

Love the fact that you can vape it right out of the box and it is really good, then let it steep for a few days and it is awesome!

It feels so good to be able to make an order with them and know that I am going to get a quality product and won't just be throwing my money down the drain.

I thought about totaling up how much I have spent trying different juices over the last 2 months but I was afraid to!:oops:

Promised myself that when I found a vendor that I was satisfied with, I would slow down for awhile and stick with them so that's what I'm doing.

One of my favs so far is their Butter Rum, it is sooooo good!

Caramel Corn is a good one too. I have trouble putting that one down sometimes.

Got to quit going to their site everyday cause too many times I find myself ordering something! (Gotta stop that!)

Cindy

tatterz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
dfw, tx
I received Atomic Cinnacide recently from TV and, well, its hard to vape. Even small drags make me choke. It irritates my lungs, throat and makes me cough. I learned this with an Atomic Fireball juice I used to vape - its just not good for you.

Ever hear of the Cinnamon Challenge?

I honestly don't think AC even tastes good - just really spicy. The Atomic Fireball I had at a local shop tastes better *shrugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread