• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Best juice for Price

Status
Not open for further replies.

eFFeRR

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2013
Toronto, Ontario
Hey all,

I am looking to get some more juice and would like some suggestions.. this is what I've tried so far.. and how much I like them..

East Coast Vapes

Apple - 10ml - $3.99 - B+

Has a nice taste. I love Apple flavor in general. My second most favorite fruit to Lemon. This has a nice taste to it, kind of sour.. which is great because it gets your taste buds watering..

Beach Smoothie - 10ml - $3.99 - B+

This was a nice one as well. Banana, Coconut and Strawberry mixed into one. Strong Banana flavor, Coconut comes in second. Hardly any Strawberry taste.

Menthol - 10ml - $3.99 - D

Pure Menthol enthusiasts might like, but I didn't like this Menthol taste. Tasted exactly like Vicks Vapor Rub. Next time I get Menthol, it will be mixed with a tobacco flavor. I used to smoke Menthol cigarettes so I thought I would like this.

CanVape

Electric Lemonade (Paradise Vapes) - 10ml - $6.95 - A+

This can become my all time every day vape. Unfortunately it's almost twice the price of what I got from East Coast Vapes. I do enjoy it more but not sure how I feel about the cost. 30ml of this goes for $19.99. The lemon flavor is awesome.. mouth watering. A good quality vape.

Grape Rocket (Paradise Vapes) - 10ml - $6.95 - B

I also like this flavor. I don't go crazy for grapes but Paradise Vapes did a nice job mixing this one. It tastes exactly like you'd expect it. Not too sweet, not too sour. Although I would of preferred a more sour taste.

Strawberry Explosion (Paradise Vapes - 10ml - $6.95 - B-

Much like the Grape Rocket, this one is also a nice vape. The strawberry flavor is very faint on it though. Out of all the flavors I've vaped, this one has the least amount.

Happy Vaper/Jiffy Nic

Upstomps Clearwater - 30ml - $19.99 - B+

This one has the most intense flavor of all the e-liq I've tried. Came in a nice fancy bottle too lol. This one is mixed by a company called Delaware Vapor. They did a great job on the flavor. $20 for a bottle is a little pricey though. This one has a nice Watermelon taste.

I am wondering where people have ordered from that has good prices to go with good quality liquid. I understand I can get some cheap house blended stuff for $10 a 30ml bottle, but is it really good? I was surprised that East Coast Vapes had some decent stuff considering it's cheap. But I think I like the Paradise Vapes liq better at CanVape. Not sure if it's worth the extra pricetag though. The liq at Jiffy Nic was the best quality so far. Not because it came in a nice bottle but it had the most flavor of all the e-liq I've tried.

bizziboi

Verified Member
Sep 21, 2013
Vancouver, B.C., Canada
MLV is mapleleafvapes - the url should be evident from that ;o)

Their Vader pudding has quite a following - I just ordered it first time and so far am not thrilled but hope that some good steeping will make it better, I tend to love sweet vanilla-ish vapers.

As an aside, I absolutely adore Mochanilla Latte from Vapor Chase (available at Mad Vapers). I find that cheap is not what it's about, it's finding your all day vape. When you found that you can stop ordering everywhere and nowhere and just make sure you stay stocked up on that flavor.

vdaedalus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Ottawa, Canada
You might want to look into FunkyVapes juices, his current prices are $10 per 30ml, $14 shipping. He's opening an online storefront soon though, so the price may go up, I have no idea. Very, very good stuff. Pearl Necklace (humour me, or better yet, try it yourself, you'll see) has been proving problematic for me since I only have two bottles (one and a half now) and I'm trying to let them steep. So I ordered more, and decided to add Dr. Funkworth's Olde-Timey Pearisian Elixir (DFOPE, for short) which is also very highly regarded.

Edit: I don't know if links to other forums are kosher (mods, please feel free to edit out if not), but here's a pretty solid review of PN.

Last edited:

Cartel

Oct 30, 2013
Chilliwack, BC
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Word of mouth to some unknown supplier isn't going to cut it.

Cartel

Oct 30, 2013
Chilliwack, BC
If Shane's running a biz, there shouldn't be an issue with getting a website or something similar.

The "pm me and I'll get you in touch with him" stuff isn't going to cut it.

It's called word of mouth...no big deal, I'm sure he's doing fine without my help, I just wanted to mention the awesome prices.
I'll leave it at that, thanks

Wolffy

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2013
Alberta, Canada
The supplier I use has proper labeling (as is the law in Canada) and has samples lab tested on a regular basis to ensure the purity/quality of ingredients.

I started vaping to eliminate some pretty noxious substances from my lungs. I'll be damned if I'll take a chance on someone using bargain basement priced ingredients that are not being tested to make my juice.

Lets be honest, some people lack scruples, even business owners. (where's that shock/surprised emotioncon when you really need it?) I'm not very good at identifying them even when I meet them in person never mind by simply reading an email. A lab report from a certified lab is something I can believe in.

DISCLAIMER: I'm not saying any supplier mentioned is a bad person, but I don't know any of them personally either.

vangrl27

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
vancouver
Nope. Doesn't work that way here. If he's a business, fine. But word of mouth to an unknown supplier isn't going to be allowed on ECF.

I'm not sure i understand you, are you saying that unless someone has a website they aren't a business ?

It seems to me that Cartel was only suggesting an option on reasonable juice prices, being that is the topic of this thread.

Do you have any reason to believe that business is running any less ethical than any other Canadian businesses?

His business may be "unknown" to you, but trust me when I tell you that he is quite well known to many others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread