Status
Not open for further replies.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I love the Natural, just ordered another, and I hope I get to keep this one. I just cant find it for less than 50.00 or higher.
BTW, when I took this photo, I had not adjusted the connection, so thats why you see a gap on the mid section.
naturalthe001.jpg

madicen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Minglewood
The under $60 segment of the market is FLOODED right now with decent mods.

Of the ones I own that have been mentioned; China GG, #19, K100, Natural and #20 I would recommend time and time again the Natural. Really, really nice mod for the money..ONCE you sand down the contacts, which is a under 2m job. The 19's are nice too, but you have to do too much to them to get them really nice, which is quite possible...but we're talking no "to the hardware store looking for parts"/less than 10m mod jobs" here.

The #20 are pretty damn nice too, but only after the hot spring is changed out (which is being done at the factory now), and there are some issues with the firing switch...not good ones either, dangerous catch on fire omg type issues. The original one I had had this issue, so I returned it to the vendor (RichMan, who is fricking awesome btw) who sent me a #20b, which has the upgraded copper top pin and new hot spring.

The k100's are also very nice, and I use mine a good deal, but they are just not as nice (IMO) as the Natural. I cannot say enough good things about the Natural. From looks to performance, you cannot go wrong for the money.

rfgino001

Apr 14, 2013
United States
With all the hype considering the k100 just wanna let folks know I have one and its good but its fragile, I dropped mines with and it snapped at the neck threading it had an 18650 in it so I repaired it with silver solder still works but doesn't thread the same, funny my aga t2 that was on it didn't get a scratch must say aga t2 is one tough sob. Another thing is be careful if you own cgr18650ch bats with the k100, if screwed down to tight it grounds out

madicen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Minglewood
With all the hype considering the k100 just wanna let folks know I have one and its good but its fragile, I dropped mines with and it snapped at the neck threading it had an 18650 in it so I repaired it with silver solder still works but doesn't thread the same, funny my aga t2 that was on it didn't get a scratch must say aga t2 is one tough sob. Another thing is be careful if you own cgr18650ch bats with the k100, if screwed down to tight it grounds out

The bottom lock has cross threading issues too :\ A friend has his no more more than 10m and it was locked up..luckily in the "on" position, but be very very careful with the k100 lock...ive come close to locking mine up on a few occasions now.

Dru_Duns

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2013
Southern California
The under $60 segment of the market is FLOODED right now with decent mods.

Of the ones I own that have been mentioned; China GG, #19, K100, Natural and #20 I would recommend time and time again the Natural. Really, really nice mod for the money..ONCE you sand down the contacts, which is a under 2m job. The 19's are nice too, but you have to do too much to them to get them really nice, which is quite possible...but we're talking no "to the hardware store looking for parts"/less than 10m mod jobs" here.

The #20 are pretty damn nice too, but only after the hot spring is changed out (which is being done at the factory now), and there are some issues with the firing switch...not good ones either, dangerous catch on fire omg type issues. The original one I had had this issue, so I returned it to the vendor (RichMan, who is fricking awesome btw) who sent me a #20b, which has the upgraded copper top pin and new hot spring.

The k100's are also very nice, and I use mine a good deal, but they are just not as nice (IMO) as the Natural. I cannot say enough good things about the Natural. From looks to performance, you cannot go wrong for the money.
Yeah i definitely like the Natural its a nice looking mod going to pick it up from my local shop than sand it down than fix the spring so its not so stiff, the only question i have with the #20 is how can you even repair the switch looks like it would be a SOB to fix or take apart to clean?

Dru_Duns

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2013
Southern California
Does anyone know where I can get some reviews on the ss new version smoktek telescope mechanical mod, gotvapes got them for 30 bucks and I've tried to look everywhere for anything on It in this forum with no luck
Yeah check this video out you might have to sand down some connections cut a spring but over all good review and creditable reviewer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqFDRtFhakk

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
Another thing is be careful if you own cgr18650ch bats with the k100, if screwed down to tight it grounds out

That's unique to that Panasonic battery as the wrap doesn't quite make it to the bottom edge of the battery. In that case you just flip the battery upside down. I find the K100 and K101 to be solid and a pleasure to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread