Status
Not open for further replies.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Hello and welcome to the forum @Ehpes. Glad to have you here!:)

Based on the below recommended ranges for the Atlantis v2 coils look for a box mod that is capable of 70+ watts.

IPV2 mini, IPV3, IPV4, Sigelei 100W, Sigelei 100w Plus, Sigelei 150w and I'm positive there are many more mods capable of high vv/vw.

As to deciding which one is best, watching youtube reviews can be helpful. Each mod will have it's own set of pros/cons.

Recommended wattage (per Aspire) for the Atlantis v2 Coils

1. 20-30W (0.5Ω coil)
2. 40-50W (1Ω coil)
3. 70-80W (0.3Ω coil)

Cloudmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Charleston, SC
The mega is a big tank. For aesthetic reasons, I'd recommend a 26650 tube mod with vw control. Luxyoun makes the Mac 150 watt 26650 tube mod. Dig around a bit and you can probably pick it up for around $100. It's advertised as having a 150 watt range, so it will be plenty powerful for that tank. It's listed as having a low firing range of 0.5 ohms, though.​

Last edited:

Ehpes

Jun 9, 2015
Hello and welcome to the forum @Ehpes. Glad to have you here!:)

Based on the below recommended ranges for the Atlantis v2 coils look for a box mod that is capable of 70+ watts.

IPV2 mini, IPV3, IPV4, Sigelei 100W, Sigelei 100w Plus, Sigelei 150w and I'm positive there are many more mods capable of high vv/vw.

As to deciding which one is best, watching youtube reviews can be helpful. Each mod will have it's own set of pros/cons.

Recommended wattage (per Aspire) for the Atlantis v2 Coils

1. 20-30W (0.5Ω coil)
2. 40-50W (1Ω coil)
3. 70-80W (0.3Ω coil)
Thanks susan! Thats greatly appreciated!

Reactions: Susan~S

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
I am partial to the unregulated Mech Box Mods myself. Take a look at some of those on the various Shop Sites or do a Web Search for Mechanical Box Mods and see what you think. Definitely steer to at least a single 26650 or dual 18650 to get enough lasting "Oomph". I prefer wired in Parallel over in Series but to each his own.
If you prefer the Cylider types, take a look at some unreg'd Mech Units like the Panzer style, SIMPL or the Stingrays etc. Suggest a recessed bottom Button on any Tube-type Mod as constantly messing with a Lock-Ring on the protruding types every time you set it down or put it in a pocket is a PITA.
Nothing at all against the VV/VW Mods as have owned a couple of them myself over the years. I prefer the simplicity of the UnReg Mechs and now my Armory is completely Mechs and mostly dual 18650 Boxes.
Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread