Best place to buy lots of juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

AaronLo703

Apr 26, 2015
Hey guys, n00b over here.

I usually get my juice from mt baker vapor in 236ml bottles. With the new bill being pushed in Washington state banning non tobacco flavors and Internet sales I'm worried mbv may be forced out of business. In case they are, do any of you guys know good sites to get large bottles of juice from? I like buying big bottles because it's so much cheaper overall.

Last edited:

philoshop

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2014
geneva, ny, usa
I'm an MBV fan as well. I have no idea how the poopy will hit the paddles in their state, but I hope they have contingency plans for staying in business.
It seems like they're intelligent folks, so maybe if a ton of crap lands on their heads they'll simply move their operation to a less oppressive state within the union.

In the meantime, buy all that you can afford. If a 55 gallon drum of your favorite vape is within your budget and you have the storage facilites, give them a call. :D

More importantly, get involved in the fight to keep vaping alive and to help prevent this nonsense from spreading across the country. There's a link below my 'quit banner' for CASAA. It takes about 15 seconds to become a member, and it's free if you don't wish to donate.

BTW, welcome to ECF AaronLo703. And thanks for joining us.

Reactions: Just1Fixxx

Phassat

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2014
Planet Earth
I ordered MBV 80% VG with 2 extra shots for butterscotch and cinnamon both at 6mg. I thought they have a very good review but to me they don't taste excellent, it is rather bland to me with some strange smell, maybe a bit chemical. I have been putting the bottle in a closed drawer for almost a month now. Do they really need long shelves life before the taste developed?

Dioxyde

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2011
Oregon
I know nothing about MBV, my curiosity will be sated soon though because right now I have a few of their 15ml bottles sitting out with the caps off. With that being said, generally speaking if the flavor is off it might need to breathe, let some air into the bottle for awhile and the funky taste might go away. My suspicion is that MBV flavors are just bad no matter what, but we'll see.. If it's vapeable it's worth the price. The french toast sure smells good..

mcol

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 5, 2013
Missouri
I ordered MBV 80% VG with 2 extra shots for butterscotch and cinnamon both at 6mg. I thought they have a very good review but to me they don't taste excellent, it is rather bland to me with some strange smell, maybe a bit chemical. I have been putting the bottle in a closed drawer for almost a month now. Do they really need long shelves life before the taste developed?

Leave the tops and drippers off the bottles after you give them a good shaking.
Shake every half hour then after a few hours put the tops back on, stick them
in a dark place, revisit later time. Those are both popular flavors but with the
higher vg it will take longer to come of age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread