Best plume veil clone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotticus93

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
Yorktown, Virginia, United States
i have always heard good things about infinite clones. i think they usually run the "upper" end of clones, but those few extra bucks save you a lot of heard ache. i got a tobeco magma clone that was unfunctional for like 12 bucks and then bought an infinite for 20 and the infinite works flawlessly. so go for that. better than paying 100 for an OG model

Wolfenstark

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Perth , Australia
I have the tobecco one.
Screws have close to no thread for the screwdriver to grip on.
Stock top cap and drip tip gets the delrin insulator burnt unless your coils are below the air slots.
Touch and go between wires being secured or being wiggly or breaking.
Currently use a vertex v2 much better. Marquis clone on the way.

Wolfenstark

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Perth , Australia
That doesn't make any sense.
In my case for example even if the plume clone had good screws and the insulator didn't burn without the coils being lower than they should be its still not as good as my vertex v2.

Im sure there are many rda's out there better.
Just buy one and you may get a good one - Many many people have them and like them, just don't see getting three of them worthwhile.

rhean

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2013
Madison, Wisconsin
Have a doge and a mutation xv3 I like the mutation a little better but does anyone have the hobo?

I have a Hobo clone, can't remember where it was purchased. It's the only rda I own where one of the positive posts got stripped :( Also, it has tiny grub screws that are a pain to deal with. This is totally subjective, and applies to this specific clone, of course. Others probably had no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread