Best site to buy hardware from??

Status
Not open for further replies.

dgkallday49

Sep 19, 2014
Lancaster NY
Hi everyone, just a quick question. I'm looking to start buying atomizer heads for my iclear 30s tank and also looking to buy a new tank for my itaste VTR that will fit in the recessed cutout and I want to starting buy vape stuff online. I know where I like to get my juice from online but have no idea where the best place to buy hardware is. So what's the best, most reputable, most cost friendly site I can buy LEGIT hardware from online? Preferably a site that is cheap but won't sell me knockoffs of anything and that someone on here has previously dealt with. I just don't wanna get ripped off. And ps anybody have an opinion on what's the best tank for the itaste vtr that will fit in the recessed part? Thanks!!!

katwb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2014
Calhoun, GA
The town i live in only have one small vape store and the prices are outrageous! So .... I buy a lot of those type things on Ebay. Never buy from anyone who doesn't have at least 900 1000 feed backs and 99-100% rating. Always ready the "negative" to see if anyone has complaned about the product you are wanting to purchase. You can find some really great deals - but you have to be careful and read their "fine print"

StarreLabelle

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2014
Texas, Near Randolph Air Force Base
I use Sweet-Vapes or Origin Vape; Origin Vape is a mom and pop store, and the owner, Eric, really goes the extra mile. Their prices are awesome, too, but being smaller they do sell out quickly. I usually let Eric know what I want, and he always sends it as soon as it's restocked. I go with Sweet-Vapes if I can't wait for something like coils, plus they have the best prices on coils, and many other items.

HazyDayz

Verified Member
Oct 12, 2014
Chicago
I've been using Vapor Station because their communication is unrivaled from ANY place I've looked into. The phone number they have listed is direct to Eric and he actually will CALL YOU BACK if you leave him a message and talk vape stuff with you. He will physically take RDAs/Mods out and look them over for any defects (if you ask, of course) before he ships out anything so there is no surprises. All batteries and genuine, and they wont even stock VTC5s because they cannot find something that is 100% guaranteed to be Sony and no re-wrap. Their email communication is awesome as well.
Highly recommend

HazyDayz

Verified Member
Oct 12, 2014
Chicago
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Duplicate post

Douroguy

Unresolved Status
Sep 15, 2014
Philadelphia
Hi everyone, just a quick question. I'm looking to start buying atomizer heads for my iclear 30s tank and also looking to buy a new tank for my itaste VTR that will fit in the recessed cutout and I want to starting buy vape stuff online. I know where I like to get my juice from online but have no idea where the best place to buy hardware is. So what's the best, most reputable, most cost friendly site I can buy LEGIT hardware from online? Preferably a site that is cheap but won't sell me knockoffs of anything and that someone on here has previously dealt with. I just don't wanna get ripped off. And ps anybody have an opinion on what's the best tank for the itaste vtr that will fit in the recessed part? Thanks!!!

There are many great vape stores, getting other enthusiasts opinions was the best thing to do! If you do find items on other sites then what is listed by members just take the necessary precautions before ordering, see if they have a phone number listed and if a live person actually answers, ask them about their return policies, shipping etc. most vape store owners are vapers themself and love to chat about it. Do a quick search about the company and see if there are any negative reviews.

Recently I've been shopping with giant vapes for my juices and Vape95 for hardware, the owners at Vape95 both have gone above and beyond for not only myself but a few other ECF members, they're 800 number goes direct to them and they are always willing to help you out. Good luck

StarreLabelle

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2014
Texas, Near Randolph Air Force Base
I use Sweet-Vapes or Origin Vape; Origin Vape is a mom and pop store, and the owner, Eric, really goes the extra mile. Their prices are awesome, too, but being smaller they do sell out quickly. I usually let Eric know what I want, and he always sends it as soon as it's restocked. I go with Sweet-Vapes if I can't wait for something like coils, plus they have the best prices on coils, and many other items.
I just discovered that Origin Vape is here, on ECF, now. Eric has been having a contest every week. I can't say enough about him going the extra mile for customers!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 via Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread