Best sub tank for vapor AND flavour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Completely Average

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2014
Suburbs of Dallas
You want the BEST subohm tank for both flavor and vapor?

You're going to need a new mod first.

It's the Freemax Starre. MUCH better flavor than virtually any other subohm tank. Only the Herakles can keep up with it. It has nearly twice the airflow of the Kanger Subohm tank and can chuck ridiculously massive clouds.

BUT.... It's a high watt subohm tank. It's barely working at 30W and doesn't really shine until you get to the 60-70W range. The coils are rated as high as 100W.

To give you an idea of what it does, this is the Starre running at 50W. Underpowered for this tank.

Completely Average

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2014
Suburbs of Dallas
I have used an Atlantis, subtank mini, and Herakles. Out of those three, the Herakles was beyond better than the other 2.
I will get a Silo Beast next though. The top fill design will make it amazing in itself.

You do know that next week Freemax is releasing their Starre Pro tank, right?

It's the Starre, but with top-fill, air flow control drip tip, and they'll be releasing temperature control coils as well.

yuseffuhler

Ultra Member
Mar 28, 2015
Houghton, MI
I think the subtank is pretty low on flavor production. I think the delta 2 has much better flavor as does the Arctic tank. Also, the new aspire Triton coming out the 22nd looks promising.
Keep in mind that OP has a 30 watt mod. The kanger subtanks are one of the few that work perfectly at that level. The delta 2 takes a lot more watts in my experience.

Ou2mame

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2015
Long island
I'm using the rba with a 1ohm coil at 25w and its pretty good. That's the stock coil I'm going to build at 0.5 but with the 0.5 ohm pre-built coils that my friend uses it packs a lot of flavor. The subtank mini, not so much. I would never describe the stm as a flavor producing tank. I've also used his 0.5 coils at 25w and it was pretty good. He has an m65 battery but hovers around 25-30w and the flavor is really good.

hazefordays

Jun 2, 2015
UK
hi hazefordays, with the MVP 30W the best subtank you can get for flavor would be the Kanger Subtank Mini. I vape the 1.2 ohm coils at 18 to 20 watts and would probably use close to all 30 to vape the .5 ohm.
I actually thought about getting that tank, ive heard it's an absolute bad boy and the performance is pretty sweet, im really into rebuild-ables too, good suggestion man

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Flavor, Vapor Mass, Design, Aesthetics, User Friendliness, all Other Facets (including works well/best at or below 20W as said above)across the Board,,,
Another +1 for the SubTank Series.
May not be "the Best" in any One specific Category but totaling the Scores in all, it compiles a best Cumulative Score on my Scorecard.

hazefordays

Jun 2, 2015
UK
hi hazefordays, with the MVP 30W the best subtank you can get for flavor would be the Kanger Subtank Mini. I vape the 1.2 ohm coils at 18 to 20 watts and would probably use close to all 30 to vape the .5 ohm.
The replies recommending the Kanger Subtank Mini are exactly what I wanted to hear. Ive been really keen to purchase it and have heard nothing but praise about the product. Cheers for the reassurance dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread