Status
Not open for further replies.

Treeburner1983

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
After doing DIY for a few months and finally settling on 80+% VG, I started to get bored of my regular ADV which is a DIY Espresso that's simple yet delicious and I've yet to find anything I like better. I figured I'd try out a few different vendors I haven't tried before who sell max VG juice, and Black Axis Juice Co. was one of them.

First off, their sample pack is an unbelievable deal for premium quality juice at $28.99 for four 30ml bottles! You get to choose the flavors, and they come in neat little plastic bottles that I've never seen before; you unscrew a clear lid partway, which lets juice fill the top of the lid and drip out a drop at a time. At first I couldn't figure out how to use the bottles, but after I realized how they work I really like the design.

The juice itself is incredible! Straight out of the mailbox I filled up my Freakshow Mini and set my VF clone with temperature control to 420°F. I haven't had Apple Jacks cereal in years, but one vape and I knew they got the flavor spot on! Apple Jacks don't have a strong apple flavor, but just a hint of it with a strong sweetness and cereal taste - Apple Jerks mimics this taste perfectly, and makes me feel like I'm a little kid again eating Apple Jacks for breakfast! The juice is thick, definitely no alcohol added, and is nice and clean and clear.

Black Axis really nailed their cereal flavors! In addition to the Apple Jerks I also tried their Coco Puffs and Crunch Berry both of which taste just like their namesakes. The Mint Patty from their partner company, Diva Joose, was also excellent, with a nice dark chocolate over a sweet peppermint. The Diva Joose blends are also available in the Black Axis sample pack, so you can pick whichever flavors you like best without being locked in to one or the other.

I haven't tried their entire line, but of the four I've tried all four were worth buying again, so if you're looking for good max VG juice check out the Black Axis website here: Black Axis Juice Co.

-Treeburner

Treeburner1983

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
The Cinnamon taste in the Apple Jerks is very mild, giving way to mild apple, sweet frosting-y sugar topping and a tasty cereal base. I'm very picky when it comes to e-juice flavors, but the Apple Jerks or any of the other cereal flavors are absolutely worth the price from Black Axis Juice Co.

-Treeburner

sillypanda

ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2013
new york
Oh dang it. There goes more money on e-juice

You read my mind.. I just bought a sample back from another website yesterday (also bought 2 new favors: ANML Looper and Vape Goon Orgasm this weekend). As tempting as this is, I might have to hold off on buying it or else all these sample packs will overwhelm the heck out of me :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread