ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2011
South Dakota
Boba's Bounty
by alien Visions E-juice

Taste: 8.5
Vapor:10
Throat Hit: 5

I know this has been reviewed hundreds of times, but I'm bored so here we are.

I ordered 30ml of 18mg Boba's Bounty after reading rave reviews about the taste and quality of the juice. I was a little nervous using this thick, 100% VG juice, as I've heard the eGo-T doesn't play too well with thick juices. 1.5 tanks later and I haven't had any issues.

To me, this tastes exactly like a spiced oatmeal raisin cookie (a little nutmeg spice maybe with a tiny hint of clove?). I'm not a fan of raisins in cookies, but luckily this juice is very good. I'm still on my first day of Boba's Bounty, and I've heard that the flavor can change from day to day as the juice "ages." Right now its great and very smooth. I am now a fan of VG, as I don't need that much of a throat hit (have a sore throat at the moment anyway) and the vapor production is wicked. I can chain vape this stuff like crazy and my throat doesn't get as irritated or dried out as it would with PG. I can see why this juice is popular and will definitely order more in the future. I don't see this becoming an "all day juice" for me but I can see myself reaching for it at least once every day. Good stuff . . . but I'm sure you folks dont need me to tell you that!

Yzp8J.jpg

Last edited:

Reveen

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2011
South Dakota
I do not find that steeping changes Boba's all that much. I still think Graham cracker when I vape it. It gets an A++ in my book. I own 1 tank, it is filled with Boba's at the moment. Nicee review though :)

Now that you mention it, I get some graham cracker flavor too. Its good and starting to grow on me. I've been vaping it exclusively for the past two days because its my only 100% VG juice and it doesn't tear up my throat as much as PG. I just started vaping last week and have a sore throat for a week. I'm really ready for it to go away and I'll be in vapor heaven!

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Everybody gets weird flavor out of bobas . Iget hazelnut with a slight hint of cocoa and coconut . Bobas is one of my daily juices . The one thing i honestly HATE though is there new bottle shown above . My fingers got numb after trying to fill a carto condom . I put all of my bobas in different 30ml bottles now as soon as i get it . Bad part about that is i go through it faster now .

For anyone still using that solid black bottle it does help if you squeeze it right at the bottom .Where the side meets the bottom .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread