Boba's Bounty

Status
Not open for further replies.

drocks27

Jun 4, 2013
United States
I have not tried it yet. I have been vaping for the most part stuff from my local B&M Vaporleaf - Denver, CO - Provider of Electronic Cigarettes, E Liquids and Accessories. The Denver Dusk is amazing tobacco flavor. I have tended to keep with tobacco flavors in my 6 months of vaping, but have branched out a little. My fav right now is Cumbermint which is a combination of cucumber and mint (great for the summer). Also, the Epic which is apple, cinnamon and menthol. Then the absinthe, which I like a lot as I used to chew my grandparents Blackjack gum (black licorice flavor) as a kid. What I like to do as well is add a little apple cider to the Denver Dusk, which makes it taste like the Apple Burbon tobacco from The Vapor Chef, which I highly enjoy as well. So, what I am asking, is what does Boba's taste like and why does everyone like it so much? :)

jfango

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2013
Salisbury MO
Ok, here's my take on what Boba's tastes like. Please keep in mind that I've heard so many opinions about this subject that some of the reviews sounded to me like they must have been trying something completely different than Boba's! One guy said he tasted lemon! ... was he using? I don't know but it sure wasn't BB! Boba's is a blend of honey and graham, with a touch of cinnamon and for me I also get a bit of concord grape, but many others claim raisin. It is a tobacco flavor, but the tobacco taste is so faint that most cannot detect it at all. The taste of tobacco is like the SCENT of a fresh pack of smokes, and not at all like burning tobacco. It is a very mild flavor once steeped, but initially it tastes strongly of honey and graham. If you feel you'd prefer something similar with a stronger tobacco taste, (but not overpowering by any means) I would suggest Gorilla Juice. It is a banana tobacco, and the tobacco taste is much stonger. After using Gorilla juice all day the only thing I can taste at all is the tobacco. Now to answer your question as to why so many of us like BB so much, I believe it's because the taste is strongly reminiscent of the sweet smell that you get whenever you open a fresh pack of cigarettes, and most all of us became very fond of that smell!

I'm currently waiting for the chance to order more BB, since I ran out of it about a week ago. I love BB, but I have found a couple others that I like equally well, one being Hype by the same vendor, and the other Copper Creek's House Blend. Vape On!

drocks27

Jun 4, 2013
United States
Ok, here's my take on what Boba's tastes like. Please keep in mind that I've heard so many opinions about this subject that some of the reviews sounded to me like they must have been trying something completely different than Boba's! One guy said he tasted lemon! ... was he using? I don't know but it sure wasn't BB! Boba's is a blend of honey and graham, with a touch of cinnamon and for me I also get a bit of concord grape, but many others claim raisin. It is a tobacco flavor, but the tobacco taste is so faint that most cannot detect it at all. The taste of tobacco is like the SCENT of a fresh pack of smokes, and not at all like burning tobacco. It is a very mild flavor once steeped, but initially it tastes strongly of honey and graham. If you feel you'd prefer something similar with a stronger tobacco taste, (but not overpowering by any means) I would suggest Gorilla Juice. It is a banana tobacco, and the tobacco taste is much stonger. After using Gorilla juice all day the only thing I can taste at all is the tobacco. Now to answer your question as to why so many of us like BB so much, I believe it's because the taste is strongly reminiscent of the sweet smell that you get whenever you open a fresh pack of cigarettes, and most all of us became very fond of that smell!

I'm currently waiting for the chance to order more BB, since I ran out of it about a week ago. I love BB, but I have found a couple others that I like equally well, one being Hype by the same vendor, and the other Copper Creek's House Blend. Vape On!

Thanks for the excellent description!

adrkaushal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
India
could you name the manufacturer of boba and hype? i've heard a lot and i'm about to order some. do they also have some coffee taste eLiquid? and also some tobacco flavors like Camel. and also some nice chocolate. oh well .. i'm going nuts cuz my virgin vapor stuff is running out ..... thanks for the help folks :)

res

Jun 17, 2009
MA
I love BB but I have absolutely no clue what it taste like. It's very difficult to pin point. One thing I love about it is how good it vapes. Nice throat hit, really good vapor, and it doesn't gunk up my cartos.

One thing I hate about Bobas is avejuice.com is a major PITA to order from. They treat the website like a brick and mortar, closing every night. There's always one thing or another that prevents me from being able to place my order. Extremely frustrating! So much so that I've stopped buying the stuff. On top of all that my CC # was stolen due to a security flaw in their system (which is supposed to be OK now).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread