Bombay vaping, sample review

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was finally able to try my Bombay samples. I waited and let them steep 11 days. This is some of the best juice I have had in my short vapping life. I have ordered a lot of samples from a lot of venders and these rank at the top. All samples 70/30 PG/VG, 12 mg nic. All flovors at their recommend strength. Dripped on a 306 with my X6 battery. Here goes.
1. Cafe latte, A+++. Best coffe juice I have tasted. I have been searching for a good coffee and this is it. Not a bold strong coffee, Tastes like a real good cup of coffee from a fine restuarant. This is coffee with half and half and one sugar. Not overpowering, very vapable. No fake coffe taste. Only neg is it is dark color but I think all coffees are. Creamy vapor with a nice TH. Ordering large bottle.
2.Tidewater tobacco, A++. This is a very different tobaco flavor. Light tobaco with refreshing citrus/fruit notes. No vanilla or carmel. I have been searching for something like this. Not harsh but very good TH and lung feel. Likly to become an ADV. Ordering large bottle.
3.Euroblend, B+. Similar to the tide water with more of the light tobaco flavor with what I think is peach notes. Very good throat hit and good vapor. I think this needs to steep more and could get a lot better. Jury is still out.
4. Ginger tobaco, A. I rated this an A not because I loved it but because the flavor was so clean and true to real ginger like you put on sushi. For me it is way to strong to vape straight. Had me coughing! I added a few drops to some gingerale juice (MBV) that was so so and it is now tremendous. If you love real ginger this is it.
5. Cola, D. This was disapointing, No flavor, no fizz, dark color. Very odd because all the other juices had such good clean flavors. One of my ADVs is a cola from a vape shop that is 45 minutes from my house. It is 100% VG but has incredible cola flavor with tremendous TH and lung feel. This is not even close.

I like that you can get the PG/VG ratio that you want. I received them 4 days after ordering. Price is very reasonable. I have read on here that some have had problems with them in the past. I hope I do not as this juice just has the taste of high quality to it at a fair price custome made to your specs. I will be trying more flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread