Bottles with needle tips and caps - leak issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

cadcoke5

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2010
Lancaster, PA
From fasttech, I recently ordered some bottles that had both a metal needle tip and a small silicone cap for the needle. They were great in general form, but each of the ones I tested with water would leak from where the cap screwed onto the bottle.

As per their policy, they cover the return shipping, but I was concerned that the replacements would also leak. I don't think the bottles were defective, but rather, I suspect the design itself is flawed. So, I just requested a refund.

But, I still want something to replace these. Perhaps a different size would perform better. I may also be wrong about the idea of the design being flawed, and perhaps I just got a batch that had a missing gasket or something that wasn't apparent to my eye.

Does anyone here have experience with the bottles from fasttech.

-Joe Dunfee

Last edited:

cadcoke5

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2010
Lancaster, PA
To be clear, the items I was specifically referring to from Fasttech is their Item #1424403, E-liquid Refiller Bottle for Electronic Cigarette (10-Pack / 30mL)

It is not just the top that comes with it, but the entire bottle and tip. I never tried the tip on another bottle. Here is a picture of the bottle;

Leak on Needle Bottle.jpg

-Joe Dunfee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread