• CAP Chocolate Glazed Donut - 7%
  • FA Joy - 0.75%
  • FW Yellow Cake - 1%
  • INW Biscuit - 0.75%
  • Recommended at 70 VG// 30 PG
  • NO steep required: Shake and vape Certified
  • This recipe may contain DA/AP use at your own discretion
  • Best at 450 degrees and higher
This is the best donut vape I've ever had. The recipe is quite simple and after vaping Mustard Milk I realized that I should let the flavors speak more freely before adding in other notes. This is my attempt at doing so and I think I succeeded.

1. The main note being Chocolate Glazed Donut. Capella knocked it out of the park with this flavor. Chocolate is prominent on the back end, but the chocolate is a nice artificial milk chocolate, exactly like the chocolate laid on top of a doughnut. It's a delicious and full flavor that hits every note a chocolate glazed donut would. And what it's lacking in subtleties and nuances, the rest of the ingredients fill.
  2. FA Joy is a flavor I've been playing with. This recipe is the PERFECT example of how to use it effectively. FA Joy is the star of this recipe and should not be replaced nor omitted. It gives off a nice waxy sweetness while adding some cakey body. In this recipe the FA Joy plays its role exactly as it should. Giving the entire mix that special cake flavor you get from baked treats. I can't exactly pinpoint what the flavor is, but you will understand once you mix this up. And that sweetness you get from FA Joy dances perfectly with the chocolate. It's almost as if they were made for eachother.
  3. The yellow cake just adds...well...yellow cake. Yellow Cake is probably my favorite FW flavor. An extremely versatile and useful ingredient. The cakey body just brings this entire mix together and I don't think could be replaced.
  4. And the biscuit adds that buttery greatness to the entire mix. Anytime you think you need some kind of butter in your bakery recipe, I would reach for INW Biscuit. It just works, and works every single time.
Now if you have had chocolate donut vapes before, this is quite similar, just because everyone uses CAP's flavoring. It's just on point. Added in with the other flavorings, though, brings this recipe to new heights. I have been vaping this stuff non-....ing-stop since it's encarnation. If you're looking for a great vape with your coffee look no further. I hope you guys enjoy it, and please comment on it and play with it. I encourage tweaks and remixes. I probably won't make a video for this just because I don't really want to, so this is where this recipe will remain. So mix this stuff up and let me know your thoughts my friends. Also, expect to see my Funfetti Cake recipe next week. That recipe will be released with a video and a full diagnosis of FA Joy and how to use it. Keep Mixing, Stay Classy.......ers.

kirkb

Aug 25, 2013
Az
Dude, fantastic post and great videos ... i subscribed and ABSOLUTELY look forward to your future videos. I'm happy to see someone actually go through their thought process when combining flavors and additives. Likewise, I respect your statement about reducing VG aka tired of being surrounded by clouds. It seems like a trend that has run its course. You have really great insights about mixing and the importance of a complex palette etc. Job well done.

So with all the respect I have just put out there. Question for you. I've never been into sweet juice. Although. I have only tried a few and most of them fruity. I came from analogs and spent time and energy trying to recreate a tabocca experience only to find most recipes taste like pipe tobacco. I've reduced the amount of flavors (generally a 555 with some mild nuttiness and or cocoa aka prime 15) down to about 5-10% total flavor and focused on the flavor of nic. Now I'm bored as I no longer care about tobacco flavors. I'm looking for a new experience.

Bronuts seems like it could be a good experience and will order what I'm missing. Any recommendations on toning it down or any other suggestions / recipes that aren't overly,sweet?? Any substitution to get rid of the da/Ap? I'd be interest in what recipes are the closest thing to a daily vape for you. Although I can already predict you,probably don't have one.

Thanks boss!

Kirk

OhmzRaw

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2015
BRONUTS
  • CAP Chocolate Glazed Donut - 7%
  • FA Joy - 0.75%
  • FW Yellow Cake - 1%
  • INW Biscuit - 0.75%
  • Recommended at 70 VG// 30 PG
  • NO steep required: Shake and Vape Certified
  • This recipe may contain DA/AP use at your own discretion
  • Best at 450 degrees and higher
This is the best donut vape I've ever had. The recipe is quite simple and after vaping Mustard Milk I realized that I should let the flavors speak more freely before adding in other notes. This is my attempt at doing so and I think I succeeded.

1. The main note being Chocolate Glazed Donut. Capella knocked it out of the park with this flavor. Chocolate is prominent on the back end, but the chocolate is a nice artificial milk chocolate, exactly like the chocolate laid on top of a doughnut. It's a delicious and full flavor that hits every note a chocolate glazed donut would. And what it's lacking in subtleties and nuances, the rest of the ingredients fill.
  2. FA Joy is a flavor I've been playing with. This recipe is the PERFECT example of how to use it effectively. FA Joy is the star of this recipe and should not be replaced nor omitted. It gives off a nice waxy sweetness while adding some cakey body. In this recipe the FA Joy plays its role exactly as it should. Giving the entire mix that special cake flavor you get from baked treats. I can't exactly pinpoint what the flavor is, but you will understand once you mix this up. And that sweetness you get from FA Joy dances perfectly with the chocolate. It's almost as if they were made for eachother.
  3. The yellow cake just adds...well...yellow cake. Yellow Cake is probably my favorite FW flavor. An extremely versatile and useful ingredient. The cakey body just brings this entire mix together and I don't think could be replaced.
  4. And the biscuit adds that buttery greatness to the entire mix. Anytime you think you need some kind of butter in your bakery recipe, I would reach for INW Biscuit. It just works, and works every single time.
Now if you have had chocolate donut vapes before, this is quite similar, just because everyone uses CAP's flavoring. It's just on point. Added in with the other flavorings, though, brings this recipe to new heights. I have been vaping this stuff non-....ing-stop since it's encarnation. If you're looking for a great vape with your coffee look no further. I hope you guys enjoy it, and please comment on it and play with it. I encourage tweaks and remixes. I probably won't make a video for this just because I don't really want to, so this is where this recipe will remain. So mix this stuff up and let me know your thoughts my friends. Also, expect to see my Funfetti Cake recipe next week. That recipe will be released with a video and a full diagnosis of FA Joy and how to use it. Keep Mixing, Stay Classy.......ers.
Is there anything I can swap INW biscuit for? It isn't available in my country.

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
Try dropping the doughnut to 5% and adding 2% ddl. I found someone else that done that and was better after steeping imo.
I dropped the doughnut to 5% and added 2% bavarian cream and like it better than the original with 7% doughnut.

Reactions: Whitaker2472
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread