Budget vape juices

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by EsOne, Oct 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EsOne

EsOne Senior Member

Hello, all.

So, I am what I like to call a "budget vaper."
    I rarely ever buy B&M juices or anything that costs $8/10ml

I currently buy Hangsen juices from Caterpillar Vapes - your e-liquid, e-cigarette kits,e-cigarette and vaping superstore and get 30ml for $7.19. I also occasionally buy from Mt. Baker.

I'm looking for a bit more variety.

Can anyone else suggest some places that fit my "budget vaping" needs but has a decent taste?

2. djtonyb

djtonyb Super Member

Come to the dark side...
    DIY E-Liquid

3. tmcase

tmcase ECF Guru

I agree with dj. Learn DIY and you'll save a ton of money. It's fun too because you can make anything you want.

4. EsOne

EsOne Senior Member

Ain't nobody got time for that! LOL

Nah. I've thought about it, but man... I'm lazy as hell. I've actually kind of been looking local to see if there's any DIY'ers that would supply me. LOL

5. cskent

cskent Vaping Master

It takes me about 15 minutes to mix up a batch of flavored e-juice, 5 if I go unflavored since I have a bottle marked with the measurements for it so I can just dump them in, shake it up, and vape.

6. UncleChimney

UncleChimney Super Member

azurevaping.com

7. vicflo

vicflo Super Member

havent ordered from them since before they changed their name. might have to now. lol

8. Sthur

Sthur Vaping Master

What nic% are you using? I would say get some plain DIY VG and purchase 24% juice and cut it in half reducing it to 12%.

If you do 18% cut the juice by 2:1. Just my 2 cents :)

You might loose little flavor, but better on wallet.

9. Chimney34

Chimney34 Ultra Member

Supporting member
    DIY is much easier than you think. And you could always buy the flavorless mix just a tad higher than your current nic level & just add your flavoring. If not I'd say try ECBlends as well.

10. short_guy

short_guy Full Member

+1 on azurevaping.com. I'm enjoying their RY4.5 and the Cherry Robacco, and have a bottle of the Caramel Robacco on the way. Give it plenty of time to steep, especially in the large bottles, it'll be worth the wait.

11. EsOne

EsOne Senior Member

Currently at 6mg.

If I can find a nice pumpkin spice or clove falvoring, I may try some DIY

12. suspectK

suspectK Vaping Master

Moon mountain vapor is pretty cheap, and I've been really impressed with them. The cheapest liquid I use in my daily rotation. 10-full 10mL(~12mL) bottles for about $45. I haven't found anything, outside the five vendors already used before daily, that I would use..enjoy. I'm glad I stumbled into them.

13. danca90

danca90 Ultra Member

yaeliq is 100 ml for $18.

14. KjAthena

KjAthena Vaping Master

got these http://www.steamjuice.us/ deal of the day is the rounder 3 bottles 120 mil of your choice of flavors. Having sampled Thick Vanilla Custard, Green Fairy Absinthe and Cheesecake Your Way Strawberry I placed the order 59.99 for 360 ml is hard to beat....just under 17 cents per ML

15. Barbara21

Barbara21 Moved On

<waves hand wildly> That's what I'm vaping right this second!! MBV 'Pumpkin Spice' flavoring mixed at 5% was a bit 'sharp' for me so I added 5% 'Cheesecake' and I'm really enjoying it.

MBV's flavorings are $2.99 for 15mL. As an example, to make 30mL of my pumpkin spice cheesecake, I'd mix 27mL of base, 1.5mL cheesecake and 1.5mL pumpkin spice. That's about 60 cents worth of flavoring and the cost of your base unflavored nicotine liquid (which can vary wildly depending on where and how much you get).

: baker
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.